onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I can't figure out Melanie at the farm. I always get the ending where she leaves and the narrator says "it is possible if you take a lower risk during the first meeting with Melanie, it would give you a different outcome."

Anyone know how to trigger the Blowjob scenes of Melanie at the Park?

MuroBaskan35

Jun 20, 2022
hello everyone, because I changed my computer, I need a save file of v.075 or lower versions.
I would be very happy if a brother who has completed it can share the save file.
thanks in advance

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
yeah this game updates , are going like 2 bit pieces of junk , and now where , developer is in his clouds i bet ,

a little more and he will begin to realese Wallpapers as updates as other famous developer of this type does , damed be those who liked the game to have some completion ,

nope we can t bonk the D yet

Why no Bonk her already then Bonk her 4 times more that give enough for 4 updates, like a year around of boniking and corrupting THE DAUGH...

so dont know why develpoers are air ballons , they stop the game or they crash end it on 10 wallpapers...
people want more of D, D on poool, D on cinema , D on farm, D everywhere ,
D on house D on park etc etc, add soft and hard routes, is so hard to see it ?

that will give the developer 2 years of suport , and his suporters what thee for most and first want ...
well brb on 2030

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
his wife is the only one woman in this game that i could fuck,
I don't know how to play, or is it just that?
There are women you can fuck. You need corruption or sympathy points. Some women you will discover during the rest of the game

Reactions: gale

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
The Promise[v0.77][Xagrim's Gameforge]Crunched

Download Win/Linux/Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Its a slight of hand trick, or should we say slight of game trick. You add more and more girls to a game maybe some day people will forget that the MC hasn't slept with the daughter yet :LOL: .... at year 10.....

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Only 29 reviews after nearly 5 years. Absolutely nothing wrong with that picture eh? Makes you wonder how many reviews have been reported and deleted in the same time period :ROFLMAO:

You have to admire these devs though. It takes a special kind of person to have absolutely no shame about taking money from people for an endless, never to be finished, project.

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes