robiec

Dec 15, 2021
I would be very willing to give, say 50 dollars a month to this creator if I had any hint that he was actually willing to listen and be swayed by the voices of his supporters.
I would give $50 a month too so that's 100 bucks between just the two of us. But I like to see a real 3some and couple swap.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
One of the dumbest games I've ever played. Usually, in order to play normally, it is enough to understand the logic of the author. In this game, it seems to me that the developer himself is confused in his own game, and cannot fix it, although he tries

Reactions: Wawere and Waldo666

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
How to unlock daughter's hidden stats. My consciousness is blocked already. How to unlock the fourth camera while having sex with my wife?

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
The Promise [v0.75] [Xagrim's Gameforge]
comprimido_.gif

Size ~ 830 MB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

DOWNLOAD ANONFILES: /

DOWNLOAD MIXDROP: /

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

- The Android port/version is not official.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
compress file for v0.76 pls ? tks

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
one of the best games ever. the developer has a plan from the begining and is sticking to it. keep up the great work...
The plan is to have three parts 'poor part of the town, rich part of the town, space and outer planets). So far the dev is only complexifying the first part again and again and again. That's the very opposite of sticking to a plan.

Reactions: gale

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
The Promise [v0.75] [Xagrim's Gameforge]
comprimido_.gif

Size ~ 830 MB

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

DOWNLOAD ANONFILES: /

DOWNLOAD MIXDROP: /

DOWNLOAD ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

- Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

- The Android port/version is not official.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No problems at all, great job. Any idea when 0.76 might be compressed?

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
How can you get this statistic, buddy, because I don't know how to unlock it
You have to watch her a few times during breakfast, then when u can go to the pool on sunday you "Go around" and sometimes a boy will notice her and you have to choose one of the options that is blue.

fekjames

Feb 6, 2022
You have to watch her a few times during breakfast, then when u can go to the pool on sunday you "Go around" and sometimes a boy will notice her and you have to choose one of the options that is blue.
watched her for 3 weeks in a row at breakfast still at the pool there is only the squirell scene

Reactions: demoxxx82
3.10 star(s) 49 Votes