Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
how to see scene with lisa in bar work ? i dont have save
After you have been with her to the Bar on a 'date' it takes a month or so and then automatically triggers a scene in the morning where you head to the bar to apply for Lisa's job. Then it's visiting the bar every Saturday during opening hours.

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
And maybe i come back after another year, when he stop adding those ugly thing in game, rly who want have sex ugly wife or that old lady

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
7months ago there were scenes I couldnt trigger. A lot of changelogs after I see a lot of characters and "scenes" and I wonder:
Has this game become a RNG nightmare?

Reactions: Morgoth666
May 8, 2019
Alright, I have seen some comments like there will never be a fully intimated sex between wife and others, or Lisa's story will never be implemented because of the Patreon issues etc. There should be a misunderstanding as I checked the dev's Patreon and in the FAQ section, he clearly stated that there is not going to be any kind of sex between the wife and others until the second part of the game, which will start in late 2022 or early 2023 according to the dev. Also, it's not going to be NTR which means your wife won't be stolen from you, or will "cheat" with or without your consent. I assume there will be some affairs where MC won't witness the events, but the wife won't go any further than you allow her to, which is great! Second, Lisa's arc won't just be teasing. There will be fully implemented sex scenes. The Dev says that it just won't be real incest, which is fine because it's already mentioned in the game that Lisa is adopted. I agree that atm, the game is a blue ball fiesta, but when you compare it to some other games that have been going on for an equal amount of years (especially that one game), I find it fine. Also, don't ignore the fact that he does not have that many patrons, and because of that he probably is not that enthusiastic to give so much time to the game. One more thing, in the genre tags it says that sharing is avoidable, which can mislead the perception of the people. When you say avoidable it means that there will be some forced scenes on you and you will dodge the bullet by making the right choices? No, it's "optional" not "avoidable". The game does not force you to do choices, you create your own circumstances.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The Dev says that it just won't be real incest, which is fine because it's already mentioned in the game that Lisa is adopted.
Unless things have changed recently (which I doubt), patreon doesn't differentiate between adopted, step, or biological when it comes to incest.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
two updates, still not enough new content with the daughter to take what, ten minutes of time? And in the last one, he mentioned something about adding a bit of roleplaying in 'by popular demand'. Le sigh... Or maybe we just have different definitions of popular? Ugh. Said it before, and I will say it again. The daughter is the best-looking woman in the game. By a wide margin. Ignoring her other than a bare nod is not the way forward. This emphasis on the wife is just... wrong. We don't play games with middle-aged men because we want to play nice (or not nice, or at all) with the wife. We play to pair a middle-aged man with younger women.
And again, I have said it before. I would be very willing to give, say 50 dollars a month to this creator if I had any hint that he was actually willing to listen and be swayed by the voices of his supporters. At this point, I do not see that happening, which is sad because I think he's got real skill in programming and I really enjoyed the progression of corruption/love and even, funnily enough, the humor of this game.

Reactions: Waldo666

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
two updates, still not enough new content with the daughter to take what, ten minutes of time? And in the last one, he mentioned something about adding a bit of roleplaying in 'by popular demand'. Le sigh... Or maybe we just have different definitions of popular? Ugh. Said it before, and I will say it again. The daughter is the best-looking woman in the game. By a wide margin. Ignoring her other than a bare nod is not the way forward. This emphasis on the wife is just... wrong. We don't play games with middle-aged men because we want to play nice (or not nice, or at all) with the wife. We play to pair a middle-aged man with younger women.
And again, I have said it before. I would be very willing to give, say 50 dollars a month to this creator if I had any hint that he was actually willing to listen and be swayed by the voices of his supporters. At this point, I do not see that happening, which is sad because I think he's got real skill in programming and I really enjoyed the progression of corruption/love and even, funnily enough, the humor of this game.
Who is this 'we' you speak of? :)

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
"Makes a lot of promises to his family. Remembers that old saying that all womenfolk problems can be solved with dick. Proceeds to unzip pants, determined to make good on those promises." My personal hero.
when did they start development of "the promise " 2017 ? its 2022 now seems like a long time , when i do a new play thru seems older stuff has been deleted or broken cant get the game to stay the same path its very strage is it because the file size shortened to keep the download with in limits with so many changes over almost 5 years ?

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes