Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Well I'm only assuming this because of the direction the game is taking, all the new scenes with her and jogging , the cinema, the bar all make her more than happy to show herself in the raw to strangers, this is not a sweet development to a loving husband, I have resisted all the advances others make on my mc, but to stop the movement of her to the exhibissionist side I can't take her anywhere - so what is left
Teaching her how to swim. Make the contact minimal with Jack and you can take over after about 8 lessons or so. The Gameforge Patreon site uses votes for what will be added and majority may have picked the corruption route now that's why it is added first. But in 0.75 you get to see the part for loving husband as she is showing her feelings adding something to your breakfast. My mc got heartshaped waffles for instant.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Imo, the dev should try to focus a little more on making the game more easy to replay,he is constantly adding new routes,and even scenes for routes long time ago published and this game is not precisely well characterized for easy replayability...

Reactions: Deckmaster

AOH

Sep 18, 2017
What do I have to do in order to be able to give Michelle a glass of water before we go jogging? No matter what I do that option is missing every time I ask her to join me.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
First time commenting here and I'm going to ask a question/go straight to the point : Does the Dev hate Lisa ? :/ I mean, this game is as old as my Account here but there's no significant progress with her after all this time :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
First time commenting here and I'm going to ask a question/go straight to the point : Does the Dev hate Lisa ? :/ I mean, this game is as old as my Account here but there's no significant progress with her after all this time :(
Don't know if this is still the case or if it's subject to change in the future, but the dev mentioned on the patreon FAQ that it's not the main goal of the game to get with her and there won't be any real incest, so its almost entirely teasing. Might have something to do with her lack of content.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Don't know if this is still the case or if it's subject to change in the future, but the dev mentioned on the patreon FAQ that it's not the main goal of the game to get with her and there won't be any real incest, so its almost entirely teasing. Might have something to do with her lack of content.
I suspect patreon might have something to so with that decision.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
dev mentioned on the patreon FAQ that it's not the main goal of the game to get with her and there won't be any real incest
She's already noted to be adopted, like they make a point of saying she's not blood related. If he's iffy on content for her, WTF is the point of making her not related and including the same point system as the wife with none of the payoff? It really makes the lack of development stand out. Half measures satisfy no one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal and Patpong

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
She's already noted to be adopted, like they make a point of saying she's not blood related. If he's iffy on content for her, WTF is the point of making her not related and including the same point system as the wife with none of the payoff? It really makes the lack of development stand out. Half measures satisfy no one.
Lisa doesn't know she is adopted. We all do, but she doesn't. ;-) I guess at some point Michelle will tell her and Lisa will be a doable character. At least I hope so. :-D

CM10101010

Dec 22, 2019
I have been following this game for a while and getting excited for every new update hoping it to be the update we actually get a bunch of pay offs for story lines but this game is literally the biggest cock tease, blue ball of a game, it has so many different fetishes and characters that i like yet they almost never pay off, and it feels like they will never pay off

edit: after quickly going through these forums ive realised thats basically what the dev is doing and plans on doing, he has said no ntr or sex scenes just "kinky scenes" he has said no incest, basically he has made a game that have all these fetishes except you actually dont get any of the fetishes just slight groping and voyeurism at most and thats apparantly what the dev intends for the game as of now so yea basically entire game is a cock tease at most

Last edited:

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.76
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • Your wife is tired of dancing..alone that is..and guess who is the lucky one who has to solve this issue.
  • Dave seems to have made another bet and even though it's not with you or your wife, he still needs her to win it. But that stays up to you.
  • Arousal now has a major effect on mc's behavior during the night after the bardate. The higher the hotter the night. (Added the next bar visit with your wife on Sunday evening)
  • Speaking of arousal..Gloria we know as the Life Guard has returned to keep an eye out for men who are a little bit too excited to get in the pool. But the good part is you can decide the kind of sanction. (Added some new scenes with Gloria if you go swimming when your arousal is too high)
  • Hey based on your decision with Gloria you might even make it to the newspapers. And if so you know someone owning a News Stand to talk about it. (Added a scene at the News Stand if Gloria has called the police)
  • The Parole officer plans to impose tougher penalties as well if you continue to fish without a license. So buy one to be safe or keep living on the edge and..don't get caught. (Added a new scene at fishing if you keep trying this unlicensed.)
  • Swimming with your Daughter is nice and so is taking a stroll or sitting near the pool now, as you have more options to raise her (hidden) stats. (Added options for all bathing outfits to help you max those stats if prefered)
  • For those following assignments with Chris and Ann..they have come up with one involving the Ice Cream Vendor and it is outside the Cinema Hall this time
  • For those who are on the route with the Ice Cream Vendor himself mc has come up with something himself (Added the next part for the Cinema Date with your wife on a Sunday evening)
  • Ever wanted the chance to tell your colleague in the face what you think of him/her? That's what Nancy is about to have you do with yours this time. Oh and don't forget the compliment.. (Added the next goal at the mine)
  • It's nice if your colleagues think you are okay, but if your Supervisor really likes you, you're in for a great surprise after work. (Added a hot scene if you have at least 6 Nancy points)
  • Rebecca who claims to be your Boss' sister so Nancy's aunt is having a break during yours. Will you join her for a chat maybe? (Added the next scene with Rebecca from the mine)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
  • Added the 'missing' animation for Jill's other breast in the second indoor session.
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed a bug with the flowers on the breakfast table
  • Fixed some wrong pictures for Jill
  • Fixed some wrong pictures for the Mine
  • Fixed some variable bugs for the Mine
  • Fixed a bug in Michelle’s bar events, they should work now. (But the latest one will need to be replayed once first)
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes