mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
I've been playing this game from the beginning and I would like to add my two cents: First of all I enjoy the animation and the scenery. This is what impressed me most about the game. Secondly I like the diverse characters. Now to the stuff that I don't like. The lighting is terrible, for example, when you look at Mom or Lisa under the table in the mornings you can't see anything but dark shade, what is the point other than adding a corruption point. The lack of light is prevalent in this story, you can't see anything at the movies, it's almost as if the dev intentionally tries to cock tease us to oblivion or mock the players, the orgasm faces are funny not erotic, the constant focus on urination to the point of drinking seems to be the main fetish in this story. If you are looking for an erotic adventure this game is lacking unless you are in to burping, farting, and other unflattering attributes of humans. Why do I play? Because I get bored out of my mind some days and when that happens I like a good grinding game to pass the time, that's it, if I want to relieve some stress I would definately chose another game. With everything said I'm leaning toward the dev mocking us.

Reactions: gale

demoxxx82

Mar 22, 2022
This is a mini game. Further actions depend on at what point you pinch her breasts. For instance. In the first phase, as soon as a strip of pain-pleasure appears, you immediately squeeze her chest. Then again, and for the third, fourth, fifth time, wait for the strip to disappear and hold your chest when the strip appears again. For the sixth time, squeeze your chest again when the strip appears for the first time.
I'm sorry but I tried to squeeze my breasts every time the yellow stripe disappears but I can't go on!

demoxxx82

Mar 22, 2022
HELP!!! Can anyone explain to me if I have to win in the swimming pool with Lisa or make Lisa win? And how many times do you have to play this game?

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Xagrim dude, the 4 week period for the mine events is just painful.cut it down,if things keep getting this long you will lose supporters...

Also, the minigame with Jill needs a different mechanic, either you are not explaining well enough or it is too random

Reactions: gale and demoxxx82

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
I have a quick question. Lisa's sluttiness is 10/15 How do we raise that. I saw it metion something about swimming to raise stats. I tried everything(i think) while swimming with her. Am I missing something or are there other ways to raise that stat. (all others are maxed out)

Reactions: demoxxx82

demoxxx82

Mar 22, 2022
I have a quick question. Lisa's sluttiness is 10/15 How do we raise that. I saw it metion something about swimming to raise stats. I tried everything(i think) while swimming with her. Am I missing something or are there other ways to raise that stat. (all others are maxed out)
sorry but how did you get to 10 ?? I can't get over 7

Last edited:

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
sorry but how did you get to 10 ?? I can't get over 7
Honestly, I can't remember, but I think it was just doing as much as I could with her every chance I got. Going to the bar when she was working, Going swimming with her, asking her to go jogging, Taking a shower with etc.
O, also look at her at breakfast, I think that helps too

Reactions: demoxxx82

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
I'm excited to get the beginning done, Ready to get the second part started. Just curious on when it should come out. If not sure it's fine lol. I have been going to the REA a lot and save as much as possible. I think I have close to 50,000 in there. It's been a great game so far.

ChiefStefan

Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.77
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • Normally it doesn't matter what time you start your job at the Landfill, you will not miss out. But in this case to solve a little mystery it actually does. (Added a complete new side event for the landfill (After you have seen the blonde woman from behind the window it triggers later on a Monday)
  • Your sister-in-law, who has been supporting you financially, has invited herself to your house to see how her sister is holding on. A fun visit? Well perhaps for your wife. (Added the first visit of your wife’s sister triggering on Thursday after the first 4 weeks) (Leads to the alternate route for the warehouse)
  • Your wife has an appointment at the clinic, is she really going through with this? There is only one way to find out and that is to go with her. (Added the next step in the Scentek story which automatically triggers on Thursday)
  • Now that you've washed Lisa's back and front, only part of it remains, and can she wash you completely? Or not? (Added the next step with Lisas NTD in the shower outside the weekend at 16:00 or 17:00 o'clock)
  • You can head back to the warehouse after dark to receive a new job from Mr Peter if he trusts you enough. Because this time it's not himself who needs you..but his wife.
  • Who knows if you do a good job at your new task not only you get lavishly paid but might get to see the inside of the Peter's private pool as well. And Mrs Peter in bathingsuit. But that's just a bonus.
  • Do you like Michelle's feet? Then perhaps you can handle them while she is handling the dishes. (Added some new scenes in the kitchen with your wife (3 possibilities)
  • For those who are not into feet but I like a backdoor entrance you can handle something else while she is doing the dishes. (Added some new scenes in the kitchen with your wife (3 possibilities)
  • And for the fans out there following the alternative route of nature..we have something special too. It requires the kitchen with Michelle in it using the dishes and...a bucket (Added some new scenes in the kitchen with your wife (3 possibilities)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

Flayli

Jan 27, 2018
I keep getting 9 out of 10 in Jills minigame after reading the comments about letting the strips disappear and reappear, am i missing something or do i just keep trying

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't played this in some years, back then the sandbox was a bit too empty and directionless for my tastes but maybe it's time to give it another shot. I see mention of minigames in the thread but not in the tags; could anyone tell me if those are avoidable?

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes