holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Damn, the wife really wants to fuck other dudes. Not gonna let her though, fucking slut, fuck marcus too. I think everyone agrees that the game should start to focus on the daughter at this point.

Reactions: Ferchu_77 and ayy

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
anybody an idea of a mod to prevent ntr here? or has anybody consolecommands to prevent/reset ntr stats?
thx

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
anybody an idea of a mod to prevent ntr here? or has anybody consolecommands to prevent/reset ntr stats?
thx
There's no ntr my dude,the game barely has 2 sex scenes all together everything else is a blueball simulator,seems like nobody gets what they want be that the incest lovers,wife lovers ,ntr lovers etc apart from the dev who gets payed for blueballing everyone,the updates are a joke and there hasnt been any real progress story or sexwise for years.This could have been a good game but the potential has been lost a long time ago.

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Please tell me Lisa (daughter) has content now.

I've dodged this game for like 4 updates hoping i'll check in one time but the way the changelog is written in such a fucking ridiculous manner, I end up just avoiding the update entirely.

Can I do literally anything with Lisa yet, last I played was like a bed massage scene and maybe a few peaking scenes. Has it evolved or is the dev still committing the cardinal coomer game sin of focusing on the ugly characters and introducing new ones

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
TRSH TROLL GAME , another developer of the HIGH on LCD team ,

2017 to 2022 shu tell me. and no completion of branches either Daughter or Wife ... so %$&&@$ game

IF ONLY his UPDATES WHERE like his descriptions of change log , AT LEAST . PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE DAUGHTER being ravaged 20 times , thats all , but developer junk high on weed cant even do that.

AFTER 6 YEARS .

TRASH GAME

Reactions: Samken

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Guys, be excited about what is to follow! This is just "THE BEGGINING" of this wonderful journey, there are 2 more parts to come that will definitely be released in the next 15 years. Who wants to have sex with Lisa when you can repeat the same scenes with the same women over and over again? Also, I'm totally into dark jungles between the legs, at least much more than small red bushes...

-Sarcasm mode off.-

sajdhs

Jan 19, 2020
And also. Can you make android version can use the old save or at least cheat or starting at new update or something like that. I sick with have to play it again and again

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Damn, the wife really wants to fuck other dudes. Not gonna let her though, fucking slut, fuck marcus too. I think everyone agrees that the game should start to focus on the daughter at this point.
Yep. Haven't played for more than a year and will hold off until that happens.

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Just found out about this game since it showed up on latest updates. But let me get this straight, you're telling me that this game will be in development for 5 years in December, and this is just "The Beggining" aka Part 1 of a goddamn Trilogy? How long will this be in development in total then? Surely the game atm has a lot of content with the characters right? That 3.5 Star rating doesn't really look too good.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
TRSH TROLL GAME , another developer of the HIGH on LCD team ,

2017 to 2022 shu tell me. and no completion of branches either Daughter or Wife ... so %$&&@$ game

IF ONLY his UPDATES WHERE like his descriptions of change log , AT LEAST . PEOPLE WANT TO SEE THE DAUGHTER being ravaged 20 times , thats all , but developer junk high on weed cant even do that.

AFTER 6 YEARS .

TRASH GAME
This is why the dev does it.

You are all waiting for her content so you'll keep coming back. The more you all ask for it the longer it's going to take.

Reactions: Samken

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Loosing Hope From This Dev :cautious: - Puting so Much Content on Wife:eek: -FFS screw wife Focus on Sexy Hot Daughter (not related)
No need Mc to look for Another Girl to Bang there is one in Home close enough :lepew:

Reactions: F9Zoney
3.10 star(s) 49 Votes