T-N

Aug 22, 2018
and some wonder why we don't support them on pat. should he be compared to gumdrop? the stringing people along part

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
this dev is a retard, instead of the guy saying what's in the new game update, the guy writes a book every update
This. I have said before, will say again. If I thought this guy listened to what people were asking for, I would have no problem giving him money. But not once since this game began has he done so. Unless people tell me the wife really is the one his patrons keep asking for more content with. I just cannot see it. What is the point of playing a DILF game if you can't get with the daughter figure?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This. I have said before, will say again. If I thought this guy listened to what people were asking for, I would have no problem giving him money. But not once since this game began has he done so. Unless people tell me the wife really is the one his patrons keep asking for more content with. I just cannot see it. What is the point of playing a DILF game if you can't get with the daughter figure?
2 points.

1. Wife is far more popular than some of you seem to think. Quite a lot of people are on her sharing route which is why no sex is happening, dev is milking it.

2. The same reason why there is no sex with the daughter.

Of course the dev knows what you want. You aren't going to get it for a while though. The dev of Wife and a Mother showed them how to do it. Get content people want to see then simply don't give it to them. They will come back every single update to see if it happened.

The dev makes more money not giving you the content you want.

As soon as people see what they came for they tend to stop paying, they got what they wanted.

The longer you can milk people the more you make from them. People keep calling the dev a "retard" much like some people hate the dev of Wife and a Mother but they both make money blueballing their playerbase.

It's shit development but it's great for business.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Promise [v0.79] [Xagrim's Gameforge]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.16 GB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
If anyone knows would it be possible to make some kind of gallery mode/pach for this game?

I presume it would be hard work but game it self have some kind of mechanics for that but never made it past idea.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If anyone knows would it be possible to make some kind of gallery mode/pach for this game?

I presume it would be hard work but game it self have some kind of mechanics for that but never made it past idea.

Ok, here's the quick and dirty method of looking at all the image files in a Ren'Py game (creating a gallery mod isn't that tough, but it takes time and this method is the quickest way to check routes, etc).

1. Go here (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/) and d/l newest release (1.0.5). UnRen does several really neat things but you can read about them there as I'm being quick and dirty right now. ;)
2. Open the root game folder: Wuzzy's Great game .0.0.1 and copy UnRen there. In most Ren'Py games you will see folders such as "game", "lib", "renpy" and files such as "WuzzyGame.exe", WuzzyGame.py", etc. In this folder (or elsewhere) create a folder labeled "TEMP".
3. Open the folder labeled "game". There you will see files such as "archive.rpa", "images.rpa", "blah.rpy", etc. It depends on how the dev structures this folder, but usually the largest file has the images and/or animations inside. RPA files are simply compressed files for Ren'Py. Drag everything out of that folder other than the file that contains the images and put all of it in the TEMP folder.
4. Run UnRen and let it do its thing. It will decompress the RPA files and then you can see all the image files. Once you've looked at everything, do what you want with all the images and move everything from TEMP back to GAME.
5. Send me money or cookies.

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
Ok, here's the quick and dirty method of looking at all the image files in a Ren'Py game (creating a gallery mod isn't that tough, but it takes time and this method is the quickest way to check routes, etc).

1. Go here (https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/) and d/l newest release (1.0.5). UnRen does several really neat things but you can read about them there as I'm being quick and dirty right now. ;)
2. Open the root game folder: Wuzzy's Great game .0.0.1 and copy UnRen there. In most Ren'Py games you will see folders such as "game", "lib", "renpy" and files such as "WuzzyGame.exe", WuzzyGame.py", etc. In this folder (or elsewhere) create a folder labeled "TEMP".
3. Open the folder labeled "game". There you will see files such as "archive.rpa", "images.rpa", "blah.rpy", etc. It depends on how the dev structures this folder, but usually the largest file has the images and/or animations inside. RPA files are simply compressed files for Ren'Py. Drag everything out of that folder other than the file that contains the images and put all of it in the TEMP folder.
4. Run UnRen and let it do its thing. It will decompress the RPA files and then you can see all the image files. Once you've looked at everything, do what you want with all the images and move everything from TEMP back to GAME.
5. Send me money or cookies.
Wish can send you money or cookies, but all i have is bunch of hookers and cocaine :D

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I don't understand this game a bit, why can't Mc have sex with Nina anymore? with everyone, maybe not with her anymore. Is it also weird during some sex scenes with his wife, Mc has a condom?

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just played through this game and reviewed kinda poorly, to me the worst part is the dev obviously can make attractive character, good animations, and good positions, but so much is wasted on ugly fluff, and I dont just mean the wife, thats fine as a story telling device - so is he just lazy? I see people saying this has been out for like 5 years and people still give him money for it? thats crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.10 star(s) 49 Votes