Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Yes, there are some new scenes, including this one in the bathroom, but it's just bare skin, so nothing new, you get the impression of being thrown a treat

Reactions: DWaffles

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So based on what others have written, am I correct in saying the last 3 months of updates havent actually added any sex scenes?

(not that sex scenes are all there is to a game, but this is already saturated damn full of NON-sex scenes, it could use some titillation payoff)

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
this needs an NTR label??

For those on the siblings route, both are waiting in their house for your visit. Well, maybe more like Nina than you, but at least you can watch.

Reactions: Ferrefman31488

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
this needs an NTR label??

For those on the siblings route, both are waiting in their house for your visit. Well, maybe more like Nina than you, but at least you can watch.
I wasnt aware of any jealousy-scenes, its all the mc shoving his wife on people, like the pool guy.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
maaaan, this woman can shave herself damn, anal sex with wife - cant see anything from this hair down there ... and stil no sex with daughter .... how long we must wait to see some groupe sex in the family, 5 years ? ...

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Yes, there are some new scenes, including this one in the bathroom, but it's just bare skin, so nothing new, you get the impression of being thrown a treat
i want to try the game but im not fan of ntr sooo can we turn it off or not

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I had hopes for this game for a long while, but must admit to been loosing patience.. it's a blue ball tease on so many levels..

What I hate most though, is having to restart over and over because bug fix needs a game restart.. why? Why demand players, and among them.. paying players, to grind through old content for hours upon hours just to see a few new scenes?

The best scene, IMO, is not even repeatable.. The Nina pussy sex scene, you get to see that once and only once, so unless you're into feet and the other non intercourse stuff there really is no reason to visit her again.

I've restarted 3 times or so by now, just to see another change log informing that a restart will be needed for certain bug fix to take effect..

This Dev clearly doesn't now what he is doing, or care at all. Haven't seen him respond on this forum either btw so doubt our words in here have any effect what so ever?

It could use a Mod, like badly, but guess the coding is such a mess even our active modding Gods wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Looks like a sandbox, why doesn't it have the tag? Sucks to download a whole game and go through the entire process of unzipping it and everything just to jump into a sandbox. That's like "bait and switch," which is illegal in the sales game.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Playing for a long time :)

Love it.. but still not in my "sweet spot"... but I keep playing so... GOOD ONYA! :)

Keep it up.. !

Reactions: merleved

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I had hopes for this game for a long while, but must admit to been loosing patience.. it's a blue ball tease on so many levels..

This Dev clearly doesn't now what he is doing, or care at all. Haven't seen him respond on this forum either btw so doubt our words in here have any effect what so ever?
I doubt they pay much attention to us here and I can't entirely blame them. They've heard all the same complaints before for several years so clearly they aren't planning to deviate from their original roadmap. What would be the point of them posting here beyond responding to technical issues?

They ARE still active on this site however and they do occasionally post so they're not a complete ghost.

d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
i like this game but i wish the developer make the wife cheat like MC do he fuck so many woman in the game but she none.

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes