davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Looks like a sandbox, why doesn't it have the tag? Sucks to download a whole game and go through the entire process of unzipping it and everything just to jump into a sandbox. That's like "bait and switch," which is illegal in the sales game.
right-click, extract. Wow, difficult... lol

Reactions: LucaNatoli

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Has the dev released an update, or are they at least doing one soon? Even when I edit the file things aren't happening that are supposed to.

ginger dc

May 21, 2017
i can not see wife from warehouse event, i only can work not more, i can not see wife in pool and mine sister in law not back at mine house, i only did first visit with sister event, all blocked?

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
No one knows how to raise Lisa's sluttiness, there's an old man who wants to gawk at her while running but it doesn't increase the stat even though it obviously is intended to.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
For those of you who don't want to play an ntr or any other shared fantasy cuckold type of game, I would suggest you avoid this game. Although it clearly says "avoidable" in the tags, I totally think it's misleading and it almost feels like a forced ntr game.

So the game is clearly not designed for a non-ntr experience. It constantly blue-balls you, not to mention shoving you with multiple sharing "options" in every single sequence. The renders are horrible (at least in my opinion) but the story was decent. Oh and, the grind is super over-the-top annoying level. I don't even think this game is worth playing for ntr enjoyers.

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
I am doing Jill's BDSM groping, however i cant get a higher score than a 4. can anyone help with this?

MrLeo8D

Jan 9, 2022
How many photo sessions can be done with the wife? i'm stuck on the second, i have 30k+ Rea, how do i proceed?

Jan 24, 2022
Have played this game for a while now and think it has a lot of possibilities but much of that is being wasted by the endless dragging out, grind and blue-balling. Seems that most every update is no more than a modified reshuffle of whats been already done. The question of the day is when are we going to get to some serious swinging, swapping and sharing with Michelle and the MC? The stage has been more than set for this so just do it. We have the pool scene with Jack. Enough of the touchy-feely groping stuff, time for a good MMF DP. We've heard about Helen's husband. Bring him already and and lets swing and swap. You've got the guys MC works with at the mine, perfect opportunity for a gang-bang. I know there is much clamor for more Lisa content and even though I'm not on that path, bring it already. So many wasted possibilities one would think would eventually be the death of this game. Hard to believe that there have been paying supporters of this for such a long time as it seems to be going no where. One last comment to the Dev, you've got the makings of a really good game here but move it along already.

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
Have played this game for a while now and think it has a lot of possibilities but much of that is being wasted by the endless dragging out, grind and blue-balling. Seems that most every update is no more than a modified reshuffle of whats been already done. The question of the day is when are we going to get to some serious swinging, swapping and sharing with Michelle and the MC? The stage has been more than set for this so just do it. We have the pool scene with Jack. Enough of the touchy-feely groping stuff, time for a good MMF DP. We've heard about Helen's husband. Bring him already and and lets swing and swap. You've got the guys MC works with at the mine, perfect opportunity for a gang-bang. I know there is much clamor for more Lisa content and even though I'm not on that path, bring it already. So many wasted possibilities one would think would eventually be the death of this game. Hard to believe that there have been paying supporters of this for such a long time as it seems to be going no where. One last comment to the Dev, you've got the makings of a really good game here but move it along already.
totally agree to this comment.

fekjames

Feb 6, 2022
hey how can i unlock helena? started new save and forgot it, and how do i unlock the 3 girls infront of the coach?

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes