Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
It's been over SIX YEARS since the dev started this game and there's been no real advancement in the main story. Props that they've been updating it now and then, but there needs to be payoffs along the way, not crawling towards some apparent finish line somewhere over the horizon. The goddamn CHANGELOG has more info and dialogue than what's actually in the game.

I quit this one a while ago, and it's definitely time to reclaim that hard drive space.
I stopped down loading soon as the NTR tag was gone... As Domdeyso said here :
The developer removed the NTR from the game, as the NTR tag no longer appears here on the site.
But I had already lost interest due to less and less of Lisa being in it.... The NTR and Lisa were the only reason I was interested in the game in the first place... I so agree about the "CHANGELOG has more info and dialogue than what's actually in the game", it seems to take longer to read the changelog and find the new content, then playing the new content the last time I played this... Which like you, I reclaimed that hard drive space and until it has Lisa in it doing something worth while I wont bother downloading it again...

Which it seems it's still not worth following the game as bluedrakken points out for v0.95:
theres actually nothing in this update, just a few pointless teasing choices meeting lisa BF.
But like you said, 6 years is a joke and the sad truth is I think I'll die of old age before this VN is finished... Had 3 close friends die in 6 years so think that may end up really happening... The award for best and longest "Slow Burn VN" or "Money Milker VN" should go to this VN...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I stopped down loading soon as the NTR tag was gone... As Domdeyso said here :

But I had already lost interest due to less and less of Lisa being in it.... The NTR and Lisa were the only reason I was interested in the game in the first place... I so agree about the "CHANGELOG has more info and dialogue than what's actually in the game", it seems to take longer to read the changelog and find the new content, then playing the new content the last time I played this... Which like you, I reclaimed that hard drive space and until it has Lisa in it doing something worth while I wont bother downloading it again...

Which it seems it's still not worth following the game as bluedrakken points out for v0.95:

But like you said, 6 years is a joke and the sad truth is I think I'll die of old age before this VN is finished... Had 3 close friends die in 6 years so think that may end up really happening... The award for best and longest "Slow Burn VN" or "Money Milker VN" should go to this VN...
there was ntr?

Reactions: LivingPaper

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
all this wait and the daughter content is going to be ntr.. what a joke
Not NTR as Lisa isn't the MC love interest yet to start with... The MC and her can't even be seen as anything more then very close... All they do is flirt they yet to even do oral or the MC finger bang her... How can you see they are even close to being lovers... If anything it just like all the other VN where the MC steals the girls from other men... Lisa gets with her BR then MC take her from him... Like all other VN's and no way near NTR unless your were playing the role of Lisa's BF

But I do agree this VN has become something of a joke for 6 years of waiting... As I said before, the award for best and longest "Slow Burn VN" or "Money Milker VN" should go to this VN...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loqex

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
Promised: the scene in the mine and the situation with Nina and Hayley and her brother. But none of this is coming true. How long should I play - a year?

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Promised: the scene in the mine and the situation with Nina and Hayley and her brother. But none of this is coming true. How long should I play - a year?
More like 2-3 years :rolleyes: o_O:sleep:

And shave the women, it's a shame for Lisa, and if her boyfriend sees her
Now for Lisa getting naked with her boyfriend, wonder if the dev will even let it happen... Seeing they may see it as NTR and not want to upset the few paying customers for this game... Which I wonder how many of the playing player even realize they still scribed to the game or if they even still alive lol....

Jun 6, 2018
I also found this in an another website ..... [attached file]

wrote that 2 years ago in there

here's the link , just in case someone wants to read =

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Someone did ask this in 2018 ...... is there any money cheat at all in 2024 ?? :D
You can cheat any stat you want but it's not worth it unless you know what you are doing and exactly at what point in the game you are at. Reason being that you can cheat but may miss needed scenes for progression along the way. I'll give you the cheat for money, but if you are very early in the game and increase money and REA by to much then you will miss scenes, use at your own risk.
Open Dev Console and type the codes replacing 'xxx' with the amount you want,

Novos = xxx
REA = xxx

Reactions: Bertlogins
3.10 star(s) 49 Votes