Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Anybody know how to start the boyfriend route for lisa?
Just keep playing for me it triggered on a morning at breakfast. It was announced that she had a boyfriend and then a bit later she brought him over to dinner. Later she asked the MC what he thought of him. I told her that she would be better off with an educated guy and she agreed he was kind of an idiot. A bit later she brought over another boyfriend to dinner and that concluded the path for now.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I'm on the "Inside" training with Jill and I'm stuck on the silly mini-game(I hate mini-games they hinder immersion) I get 9/10 score from her on my BDSM prowess. So all I get repeatedly is the groping and tit slapping. She asks for next time for nipple pinch and pulling but I cannot seem to get past the mini-game and I am assuming the mini-game is tied to further actions. IMO Xagrim needs to add a skip function for the silly mini-games or at least an easy mode. I don't recall this being in game the last time a played the Jill track.

Reactions: ronan333

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Promise [v0.95] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.94 -> v0.95 [89,7 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.94 -> v0.95 [91,4 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
The Promise [v0.95] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [Size]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [Size]
MEDIAFIRE - MEGA - MIXDROP - PIXELDRAIN

--------------------------------
The Promise [v0.95] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.94 -> v0.95 [89,7 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac: v0.94 -> v0.95 [91,4 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
That was quicker than last time lol :LOL:

Reactions: Bob69

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
It's been over SIX YEARS since the dev started this game and there's been no real advancement in the main story. Props that they've been updating it now and then, but there needs to be payoffs along the way, not crawling towards some apparent finish line somewhere over the horizon. The goddamn CHANGELOG has more info and dialogue than what's actually in the game.

I quit this one a while ago, and it's definitely time to reclaim that hard drive space.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Always read the comments first, then you get the picture.. why do I keep looking at the game so stupidly when a new part comes out, there's nothing with Lisa, so it's not interesting

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
Always read the comments first, then you get the picture.. why do I keep looking at the game so stupidly when a new part comes out, there's nothing with Lisa, so it's not interesting
theres actually nothing in this update, just a few pointless teasing choices meeting lisa BF.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
its been a while since i last played, has this moved forward at all? or is everything with the daughter and wife still just big teases?

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Changelog says the following: " Now that you've (hopefully) found the best boyfriend for Lisa, it's time to make clear to him what you do and don't expect. Will you be able to make him do what you want? It's taming time.(Added the next visit of Lisa's boyfriend in which you can opt your preferences depending on the personality.) "

Does that mean we get to now do stuff with Lisa or soon will get to? Or maybe a sharing of Lisa with her boyfriend???

LeAsgard

Jun 24, 2020
It's been over SIX YEARS since the dev started this game and there's been no real advancement in the main story. Props that they've been updating it now and then, but there needs to be payoffs along the way, not crawling towards some apparent finish line somewhere over the horizon. The goddamn CHANGELOG has more info and dialogue than what's actually in the game.

I quit this one a while ago, and it's definitely time to reclaim that hard drive space.

true, i support that so long time...but i think this is more and more scam.. no more Money from me.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ThePromise-0.95
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato
3.10 star(s) 49 Votes