Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Sex is the end of a character, specially when you know your sex scenes suck. There is inly the sense of completion keeping anybody waiting, or that is my opinion, with the quality of the sex scenes and many of the broken mannequin poses, unless he learns something in the next 6 years developping the 2nd part of the trilogy, there will never be a payoff. If you add real money into the equation, you should better put the investment into a stripclub or something.

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Hi does anyone know if there is more content with Gigi(blonde with tattoos from clothing store) after she drops her ic card or is that all for this version?

• Haha
Reactions: Ru1n

luflee

Mar 27, 2019
Hello, i am stuck with the helena quest...Before i could visit her at home, now it always says, that she is not at home...i tried this a lot of weeks.....and i can not find here anymore during my trashwork...
I visited her already with my wife...for the quest i need to talk to Helena, but i can not find her anymore..
please help

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Hi does anyone know if there is more content with Gigi(blonde with tattoos from clothing store) after she drops her ic card or is that all for this version?
You can also watch her changing in the dressing room and chat briefly with her. She can also be seen at the cinema waiting at the counter in front of you but no interaction other than looking at her butt while you are waiting.

Image02.png Image03.png Image01.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterChild

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
At one point Michelle talked about going shopping for new clothes with her (something for the office) and I need 200 Novos to do it. How do I trigger the shopping scene(s)?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
At one point Michelle talked about going shopping for new clothes with her (something for the office) and I need 200 Novos to do it. How do I trigger the shopping scene(s)?
Visit her 6 times in her office and encourage her to dress more sexy, show some skin etc (Blue Options), have Relationship with her at 80 minimum, have enough Novos and keep going to the Store on Saturday afternoons 12:00 - 14:00 until you get to invite her.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
and NOW its a trilogy ? what he think he is Gorge Lucas or something ?
6 X3 -> 18 years? for something ? such a delusional thinking of him.
What do you mean "now"? It's been planned as a trilogy from the start, lol. Though I agree it's unrealistic and probably won't work out that way considering how long the first game has taken.

Reactions: Lukereds
3.10 star(s) 49 Votes