Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I then started new again,with a new download,new directory,and still get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks fixed for the 0.48

Hey Xamwrin, you didnt check what you do or what?
There are many bugs and errors in game.
LisEven missing, label ...schlaffen missing and many more
it seems that your save is broken or the update process for every update process was interrupted.
This variables doesn't missing.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
I know this error, but you're the first (apart me) that I see having it, so do you use an external tool/mod in addition of the game itself ? And if yes, which one ?

This said, put the attached file inside the "game" folder (where there's the rpa files) and you should be able to use your save files. But I warn you, it's a pure dirty fix, and you'll need to keep it somewhere, because you'll probably need to add it to every updates.
No, I wasn't using any external MODs with this one.
It seems to be working thus far, so my big thanks to You brother.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
No, I wasn't using any external MODs with this one.
It seems to be working thus far, so my big thanks to You brother.
Do you still have one of the save files that generated the error ? And if yes, can you provide one ?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The game is well designed.
I even agree that Mc's wife got a horrible face from some treatment that went wrong in the past.
But to say that Mc's wife has beautiful breasts, I'm sorry, I think what saves this body of hers is just her butt no more. :confused:

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Guys, wtf is with Marcus giving me some story about the 'mercure' database on the park bench scene?? Very frustrating game this, lol!

Reactions: Firecracker001

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Guys, wtf is with Marcus giving me some story about the 'mercure' database on the park bench scene?? Very frustrating game this, lol!
Marcus needs some time to find out what's going on and will send you a message when you pay a few more vists to the park at night.

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Thanks fixed for the 0.48

it seems that your save is broken or the update process for every update process was interrupted.
This variables doesn't missing.
Yeah, its look like the problem with saved game, variable don't exist but label not found, maye combination to jump to it not happen in future

Feb 24, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/D2bar.rpy", line 193, in <module>
NameError: name 'BarFraugekommen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D2bar.rpyc", line 193, in script
File "C:\Users\saund\Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\saund\Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\saund\Downloads\ThePromise-0.47a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/D2bar.rpy", line 193, in <module>
NameError: name 'BarFraugekommen' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
The Promise 0.47a
Mon Sep 23 15:37:23 2019

Reactions: Xagrim

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
Do you still have one of the save files that generated the error ? And if yes, can you provide one ?
I am not sure if this this is what You had asked for? This is from 0.46b , all the others saves from 0.47 have been overwritten.
Hope that will help You in any way?!

3.10 star(s) 49 Votes