Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
All the guys who get the "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'".
The Ren'Py creator know about it and work on a fix. It will come with the next Ren'Py release. But it didn't have a release date.

where can i go fishing ?
It's not activated itm.

why i can`t load my save ??? error error error !!!
See the link above.

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
new in update ! reaching levels with wife and daughter lvl 2 ??? i have with wife lvl 3 and daughter lvl 2 last 2-3 updates !!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
daughter tell me at saturday to go with her to buy new bikini and at sunday to go with her to watch movie and nothing happened ???

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Did you invite Lisa on saturday between 12:00 and 14:00? And for the movie you go to the cinema at the given time.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
the game is full of errors that can ignore rollback etc that screen
restared
the same

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
why i can`t buy daughter new bikini ??? for who is spa voucher ??? for who is jewellery ??? how and where to go to fishing ???

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
why i can`t buy daughter new bikini ??? for who is spa voucher ??? for who is jewellery ??? how and where to go to fishing ???
You have invite her at Saturday between 12 and 14 o' clock at the clothes store. The other things are not avtivated in the 0.47.

after enter the bar location the game crash bar script :(
Yes it will be fixed in the 0.48.
the game is full of errors that can ignore rollback etc that screen
restared
the same
See the post above for the savegame bug or the update process.

Reactions: ChiefStefan

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
You have invite her at Saturday between 12 and 14 o' clock at the clothes store. The other things are not avtivated in the 0.47.

Yes it will be fixed in the 0.48.

See the post above for the savegame bug or the update process.
i invite my daughter every fucking saturday 12-14h and game tell me that there is no new clothes !!!

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Vojvoda have you been shopping for a bikini with Lisa before in this game? Because that is the scene being referred to. The cutscene was added later to guide the gamer what to do.

currante93

Jan 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "Xagrim, publicación: 383362, miembro: 311633"]
Solo imágenes diferentes en algunas situaciones que dependen de cr y rl. Vea a una mujer diferente corriendo (solo) y 2 imágenes de una mujer en la granja Job después de un par de días.

Sí, es un poco raro. Lo arreglaré en la próxima versión. Debes hacer clic en el último azulejo de madera antes del ares negro. Cuando salgas

-----
Después de Navidad lanzaré una pequeña guía con todas las situaciones posibles.
[/CITAR]

buenas, para cuando la guia que estoy un poco perdido

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I just wanna briefly thank and compliment Xalgrim for his work with this game.

I’m gonna be honest: I remember when this game was first met with much skepticism, I remember the RPGM version being a complicated mess and really, despite the premise being one of my favorites (Husband cheating in Open World Enviroment with potential for hundreds of scenes) I felt this was gonna be dropped pretty quick. Too many problems to count. A first attempt to forget while maybe waiting for the developer to get better.

Now? Now there’s still work to be done, of course. There are still problems here and there. The events need imho to have a less random chance which can be really frustrating and should instead be simply “happening as you progress”, for example. The game’s still changing things according to the players’ response, and that’s not a bad thing. The Promise has yet to find his complete identity. And?

And, I must compliment Xalgrim for showing that he can listen, that he can get better. I found myself having fun playing the newer versions, being invested by the scenes, trying to unlock everything. I see a potential for a big game and I don’t want to see it wasted.

I want this “redemption arc” to have a Happy Ending, for this game to become one of the “veterans” of the forum. I believe Xalgrim can give us one.

Looking forward to the next versions and other improvements!

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
I just wanna briefly thank and compliment Xalgrim for his work with this game.

I’m gonna be honest: I remember when this game was first met with much skepticism, I remember the RPGM version being a complicated mess and really, despite the premise being one of my favorites (Husband cheating in Open World Enviroment with potential for hundreds of scenes) I felt this was gonna be dropped pretty quick. Too many problems to count. A first attempt to forget while maybe waiting for the developer to get better.

Now? Now there’s still work to be done, of course. There are still problems here and there. The events need imho to have a less random chance which can be really frustrating and should instead be simply “happening as you progress”, for example. The game’s still changing things according to the players’ response, and that’s not a bad thing. The Promise has yet to find his complete identity. And?

And, I must compliment Xalgrim for showing that he can listen, that he can get better. I found myself having fun playing the newer versions, being invested by the scenes, trying to unlock everything. I see a potential for a big game and I don’t want to see it wasted.

I want this “redemption arc” to have a Happy Ending, for this game to become one of the “veterans” of the forum. I believe Xalgrim can give us one.

Looking forward to the next versions and other improvements!
Well said Av, and bring on some smoking fetish too! I also think this game has a heap of "promise", just needs to be tidied up and more rigour around the gameplay (like you, I despise the randomness of events..very frustrating!). Surely there could be a smoother way to progress through to make sure nothing is missed?

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Vojvoda have you been shopping for a bikini with Lisa before in this game? Because that is the scene being referred to. The cutscene was added later to guide the gamer what to do.
yes i buy her bikini in one of previous updates ! now i need to buy new one she tell me that and i try every weekend but nothing why ????

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes