Zorkan

Oct 21, 2020
Have played this game for a while now and think it has a lot of possibilities but much of that is being wasted by the endless dragging out, grind and blue-balling. Seems that most every update is no more than a modified reshuffle of whats been already done. The question of the day is when are we going to get to some serious swinging, swapping and sharing with Michelle and the MC? The stage has been more than set for this so just do it. We have the pool scene with Jack. Enough of the touchy-feely groping stuff, time for a good MMF DP. We've heard about Helen's husband. Bring him already and and lets swing and swap. You've got the guys MC works with at the mine, perfect opportunity for a gang-bang. I know there is much clamor for more Lisa content and even though I'm not on that path, bring it already. So many wasted possibilities one would think would eventually be the death of this game. Hard to believe that there have been paying supporters of this for such a long time as it seems to be going no where. One last comment to the Dev, you've got the makings of a really good game here but move it along already.
I totally agree. I would also like to add that we need a walkthrough or a cheating mode. If someone who knows how to make those could do it, many would be grateful to them.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
what number of fitness does the MC lose is Gut and becomes somewhat more Attractive?.

Jan 24, 2022
lisa?? What about the WHOLE game?? Many follow this game and anxiously await the next update and yes, I am one of those. Unfortunately when that update arrives we get the rug pulled out from under us and end up crashing into a sea of disappointment.
I realize there is a tremendous amount of work that goes into creating and developing these games but for the amount of time this game has been out here its progress should have been much further along. The endless reshuffling of the same same-old same-old is a impediment to any real progress and wastes an awful lot of possibilities. Don't know if this continuous dragging out to nowhere is an attempt to milk a bit more out of paying supporters but at some time the cow WILL run dry.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes