michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
so i tried going to the store with the wife and daughter

The wife her relationship and corruption is maxed out but when i wanna go to the store with the wife the game says the relation aint high enough

is that a error in the game or what ?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone else have the problem that the quest log is kinda broken? It shows a lot of duplicates and is slow as hell. Is there anything I can do about this?
Yeah the new CQM has totally borked my game up. Game throws up error at start of old saves (end up choosing ignore but who knows what errors happen later because of that), error after latest Nina event, shows quests to be done and people I've not yet met, that I completed and met many, many, versions back. I had completed v0.85 and no way am I playing from the start again to eliminate errors and play v0.86.

Reactions: viclog1

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
hello, does anyone have the link for the android version for this new update?, i just checked the page 1 and 0.85 is the only version there is. thanks.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Questlog and Quests must be fixed = Must show all quests from begining now just new update ones
And detailed what to do - how can i follow blue thing for daughter ??

Walkthrough Mod will work better where and when to go for event (y)

Reactions: Odinson42069

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I have a problem the quest log keeps opening wile I am playing and doesnt let me see to continue?

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah the new CQM has totally borked my game up. Game throws up error at start of old saves (end up choosing ignore but who knows what errors happen later because of that), error after latest Nina event, shows quests to be done and people I've not yet met, that I completed and met many, many, versions back. I had completed v0.85 and no way am I playing from the start again to eliminate errors and play v0.86.
Same here. Never had problems with saves, but this time the game goes wild after loading.

Here's the traceback, if someone is interested

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arvicskie12

May 6, 2018
it's been a while since i play this game. just gonna ask if the wife has already got some vaginal sex with other male characters?

Jan 24, 2022
it's been a while since i play this game. just gonna ask if the wife has already got some vaginal sex with other male characters?
Other than some minor groping wife hasn't got anything from other male characters. For as long as this game has been bumbling along it's well past high time to bring on the full blown swing/share.

• Love
Reactions: IgorMkg83
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes