DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
At the farm, the bycicling woman's name is Karen and it was her bike that had a flat tire. You'll have to remember/guess which one(s) you checked out, her, her daughter or both. If you give the wrong answers, she leaves and the questline stops...

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
is the android version of this game also updated that is available on page 1 as there is no indicator for the file name if its the latest one? thanks.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Anyone know how to get the path with the couple? I can see the artwork for it but can't find the path in the game to see whats going on..... Here are a few pics I found in the pics folder of the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone knows how to find this path please let me know...

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Hey, Xagrim

No clue if this has been reported before:
I'm stuck with the massage hand cursor after a check on Lisa.
After restarting the game, the cursor is normal again until I load a save-- then it switches to the hand again.
I never got the third massage session on Friday at midnight. Everytime I go there, nothing happens/triggers. Don't know what I did wrong (it's been months since that mini-path started).

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
The minigames just kill the game itself. Many developers make them skippable, why can't that be done in this game. It has enough grind, and mini-games after a lot of monotonous actions do not look like entertainment, it's a mockery of the players on the part of the developer. I can't believe anyone is willing to pay money for this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odinson42069

Throe

Feb 12, 2023
Can someone tell me what to do with the library card I've had it for a very long time and can't seem to find out wtf to do with it.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes