DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I just have this feeling this game is going to go like so many others. Get you hooked teasing you with stuff about the wife and "daughter", while giving you loads of side stuff no one cares about. Only to be abandoned later before the wife and "daughter" parts are finished.
Its not gonna be abandoned at least not any time soon as long as the suckers keep paying for it,this is the reason why so many devs do this because people keep paying them...

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I just have this feeling this game is going to go like so many others. Get you hooked teasing you with stuff about the wife and "daughter", while giving you loads of side stuff no one cares about. Only to be abandoned later before the wife and "daughter" parts are finished.
Thank you Nostradamus

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I'm actually just waiting for Lisa content.
A little dp with my wife or the chick from the couple with the roleplaying stuff would be nice too. The rest doesn't really interest me anymore....

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Promise [v0.88] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.871 -> v0.88 [88,2 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.871 -> v0.88 [83,3 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Any kind soul out there willing to share save(s) with unlocked content(s) so far? I really loathe the idea of re-grinding this thing....

Reactions: baklol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Promise [v0.88] [Xagrim's Gameforge]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I didn't play this game for at least a year now cause Lisa content never happened and it looks like nothing changed so far. The dev is really baiting without any payoff and it still works?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Holy shit - This Dev - i dont want to insult but put whole game updates on Ugly Fucking Wife - FFS put NTR and let someone take her already ---- Let MC enjoy Lisa --- as his new Wife better (y)

Everyone shouls protest this updates Ignore thread etc

Reactions: klmr585
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes