comtemplador

May 15, 2019
Ok, I like this game but the minigames are frustrating. Has anyone passed Jill's BDSM training? I've tried all possible combinations but she starts the safe word after the second squeeze...
Already posted in the thread. This is a mini game. Further actions depend on at what point you pinch her breasts. For instance. In the first phase, as soon as a strip of pain-pleasure appears, you immediately squeeze her chest. Then again, and for the third, fourth, fifth time, wait for the strip to disappear and hold your chest when the strip appears again. For the sixth time, squeeze your chest again when the strip appears for the first time. The second phase with flip flops follows approximately the same pattern

William8

Jan 26, 2021
how do i scroll down to see the other characters in the CQM ? it won't let me
It only works if your mouse if hovering on the left side of the quest frame, above the portraits.

Came back today as it usually update day... but there is a 1 month holiday. Have a Good break Xagrim, come back with fresh energy to speed us towards part 2!

Reactions: IgorMkg83
Jan 24, 2022
This would have the makings for a really good game but after 6 years of rinse, wash, repeat it's getting mighty old. I realize all devs have a vision for their creation but it's high time to move this along already because right now it seems to be aimlessly stuck in the mud.

Jan 24, 2022
Trilogy??? At this rate we might get to the second or third part in the next ten years. The other thing that makes one wonder, the wife's over abundance of bush is supposedly the result of her experimental treatment. Are there no razors or clippers to be had anywhere in this city? Good grief, trim that hair pie up already, better yet get rid of it completely. The Sasquatch look just isn't very appealing. Also lets get on to the sharing part, can we?

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes