KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
how much needed on the variable trustpeter to start peter route?. also share a save with peter rotue anyone.
his trust value always "0" in my save regarding whaever option(Agreed with him or not) i choose. Tried to increase with console command but no luck. Doesn't trigger any quest

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Even it it's optional to discourage Lisa from having a boyfriend, the MC will probably never be able to go all the way with her. That's really the only reason I even downloaded and tried the game a few years back. It's just not worth playing it anymore, at least to me. I know other people really don't care which way the storyline goes, but reading a lot of comments on the thread of people asking for her, it sounds like the dev will never go that route with her storyline.

Too bad the dev probably won't migrate over to subscribestar so his options wouldn't be limited concerning the whole incest aspect.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Here i thought i will make money and move them to a nice apartment in considering now we live in the slums or something instead i work in a mine i work in a farm i work at a landfill and even for the shady and fishing and when i got 20000 i thought i will get that nice apartment on tv wrong probably not implemented yet, also using a grandma bicycle at 40 years old man it does wonders for you and your family self esteem nice going man.

zmeydoom

Jan 2, 2018
I always downloaded the game for Lisa's sake... That's just the content of interest is still slightly more than zero and this value does not change... I wonder if a developer happens here? If so, then, in my humble opinion, he just scored on the interests of users... And the rules of patreon have nothing to do with it - no one has canceled the method of creating patches. Although, why did I get upset? Subscribers are probably happy with everything... And since I'm not, there's no point in grumbling. That's it, I shut up and go into the shade.

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
Nina promised to meet on Monday, but we only meet at the pool. How to open Nina's path. How to corrupt the rest of the characters more?

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
this one developer WINS THE CAKE ,

GAME RELEASE ON 2017 5 to 6 years and no completions only updates THAT are no updates , and adding a army od side chars

meeeh no even 30 sex scenes with the daughter as it should be , meeehhhh he is pitiful or he is lassy dev

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'm thoroughly confused because I'm not able to get half of what I'm seeing in the changelogs. This game really needs a replay scene gallery.

Reactions: RUTHWolff77

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
The situation is really simple: if the developer will not upgrade the game soon and finish the first part it will be a mess with a lot of haters.
The project is interesting and it's really a shame and probably a crime continuing in this way.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Many people complain about this game but almost solely in regards to the MC's adoptive daughter. Being so hyper-focused on her they keep claiming that there's never anything new in updates... though I only play every 2 or 3 updates I definitely notice the additions and changes (SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO START A FRESH SAVE, just fyi).

My assessment:

Pros --

- Lots of content and scenes as a whole
- Various scenes can change and have alternate versions depending on choices or character stats
- Lots of characters to perv on and have fun with

Cons --

- Grindy
- Can accidentally miss out on scenes and content depending on some choices, wrong answers, or if you don't meet certain requirements during certain scenes (like not having enough money in the bank when the stepsister visits for example).
- Lack of gallery (though there are some repeatable scenes, there's too many one-off scenes)

Look, most people complain here so someone has to try and be fair and balance it out.

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Anyone care to explain how to get this new content

• More is less or less is more, it depends on your wife's mood and her stats of course. Caring is sharing. The evening can end very pleasantly for you, but please drive home safely. ((Added some new scenes for the photoshoots with your wife at the park, 2 out of 3 routes are completed now))

For some reason I can't seem to find it or the trigger for it...

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
OK this has voyeurism as its tag... So to me it means the MC watches Lisa or Michelle having sex with other people.... That's yet to happen for real... So far its only role play at most with Michelle.... Which if the voyeurism is only ever going to be about Nina and never have Lisa or Michelle voyeurism, then say so and stop giving us hope...
As it stands when is Lisa going to give the MC a blowjob or better yet have sex with him... Or do anything sexual with one of her boyfriends or Dave or Marcus... Which Michelle has yet to have sex with someone else besides the MC correct? Has Michelle even given someone a blowjob? At least she has sort of started to be shared with bar nights.... Although I can't seem to find the new photoshoot content, but I can find the couples pics folder, but can't find the path...
MCouple_741.jpg MCouple_537.jpg MCouple_586.jpg MCouple_446.jpg MCouple_602.jpg
Shame there isn't a moment that Jack and Michelle have sex yet or Dave and Michelle, so far them two guys have best hope for sex with Michelle... So many paths to this game for Lisa and Michelle, but the best parts with actual sex are yet to be finished or worked on.... Only thing I hate about this game thus far is the dev keeps working on the updates in what seems a random order or paths... Then stops just as it gets good and before the sex starts another path.... Why not work until a path is fully finished, or at least the first hint of the sex scene, then start working on new path... Like you have the office visits with Michelle that were hotting up and she was about to start getting sexual with her co-workers.... Now I wonder how long it will take before that happens... I'm not interested in all the other characters unless they interact with Michelle or Lisa.... So all the stuff that has the MC with other women is great don't get me wrong.... It's just fap stuff that every other game has done except for the Nina content! I honestly wish the dev did something along the lines of Nina with Michelle and Lisa.... If only Lisa or Michelle were more like Nina....
I just wonder how much longer before we ever see Lisa having sex with someone and getting creampies, how many of us are waiting on the!!!!.... I wonder if Dave or one of her boyfriends will get Lisa's V-Card before the MC... That would make it way more interesting, imagine if there is a point that if you didn't play it right the way, the MC misses out on getting Lisa's V-Card and someone else gets it.... Although I doubt very much that the Dev will put that as part of the game, as almost everyone that plays this want's the MC to get Lisa's V-Card...

But who here wants the following.... I personally want all of them with Lisa firstly, then Michelle so to get real voyeurism: These are from what I have found so far in the multi paths this VN has. I did stop playing 2-3 updates ago, only trying this update due to possible Michelle voyeurism.
1. Lisa or Michelle sexual with Dave, only felt up Michelle so far, only perved on Lisa so far
2. Lisa or Michelle sexual with Marcus, only perved on Lisa so far
3. Lisa or Michelle sexual with Jack, only felt up Michelle so far, only perved on Lisa so far
4. Lisa or Michelle sexual with Mister Finance, only perved on Michelle so far
5. Lisa or Michelle sexual with Steve, only felt up Michelle so far
6. Lisa or Michelle sexual with Greg, only felt up Michelle so far
7. Lisa or Michelle sexual with Ronny, only perved on Michelle so far
8. Lisa or Michelle sexual with Tchanun
9. Lisa or Michelle sexual with Michelle's co-workers, only perved on Michelle so far
10. Lisa or Michelle sexual with MC's co-workers at mines
11. Lisa or Michelle sexual with MC's co-workers at Waste Collectors
12. Lisa or Michelle sexual with DR Chris Udo Ty, only felt up Michelle so far
Think that's most of the main cast of males
Which right now there is way more Nina sex content then Lisa by a long shot and actual sex of Nina with other men then Michelle.... All the Michelle and MC content fall into the exhibitionism, almost all the Michelle sex content out of the house so far is with the MC and is exhibitionism. Although this new update should fall into voyeurism.... But I'm yet to see/find it.... So right now Nina is the most important voyeurism character for actual sex content.... Can't ever count the MC sex scenes as voyeurism, its exhibitionism when HE is involved in any of the sex scenes.... Which all of the Michelle and MC are having sex falls into exhibitionism when it's done in front of others...
What I want to see is the role playing they do of Michelle sex with other men, turning into actual events.... So we can get to finally see some Michelle voyeurism sex... But I doubt that will ever happen as it gets into that area of becoming netorare material... Which I think the Dev is trying hard not to get into.... Although when Nina is with other guys and the MC is watching, that is netorare material... So why not have Lisa and Michelle also do it.... Already crossed that line with Nina.... Who is meant to be the MC's secret 2nd wife....

I honestly wonder IF Lisa or Michelle will ever have sex with another guy while the MC watches just like Nina has... True voyeurism, that falls into being netorare....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
How to trigger Peter scene? not progressing except everyday delivery
There's one new scene with his wife but nothing else. You must wait the next update probably for watching some new.
There's a lot of potential different paths with no sex currently.
I hope to see on next update something better than current one.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
There's one new scene with his wife but nothing else. You must wait the next update probably for watching some new.
There's a lot of potential different paths with no sex currently.
I hope to see on next update something better than current one.
how do you even start Peter's storyline man. Nothing happens except he keeps giving me same job

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Hello ... this the first time i play this game ... i really want to ask ... Is there diffrent outcome with Melanie ( the farmer ) besides she wants to go to holiday with her husband ? and if there is how can i get it ?thanks before :)

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I have enjoyed playing this game. I do find it hard to trigger some events. I get it is not a VN, but it is quite grindy.

I might try again later. Is there any Lisa sex content?

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes