Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
Please give Michelle a shaver. The pubic hair is really ugly. And please let the MC doing more things under the shower with Lisa. The world waits for it!!! And please, make new scenes, while Lisa is in the bathing tub. It's not realistic, that they shower together, but she is shy in the tub. End the massage event on sunday evening with Lisa could go further, pleaaaaassssse.

Last edited:

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Some love the hairy pubes. If you don't like them 90% of the games out there don't have them. Go play them games and be happy.......
Just adding the option would be fine i think. I'm not sure but they might have mentioned it already at the doctor dude, not the brother-in-law but the other one.

Reactions: klmr585

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Darn, got the sis-in-law isn't coming track and no idea how far I need to go back to change that... Man, for a functional walkthrough or cheat mod.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Unskippable minigames is not intuitive at all and seems an utter waste of time. They kills the gameplay.

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Impossible to figure out minigames are the real problem: training Jill, incomprehensible past first level, swimming pool pictures - how does that work? Even when you click within the green bar three times, it still comes up 'unfortunately you didn't manage to get a good picture...'

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
With how long the game has been out and the last time I played was almost 3 years ago. Such a shame this game is a grind fest with no real direction with the other characters in the game. Like others have posted on here, the main reason I started playing was because of Lisa and wanting to have "fun" with her. Not just teasing that's been going on since the game started 5 years ago? Maybe in another 20 years there might finally be a decent amount of repeatable content with the other women in the game.

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
all stats maxed out and no new scenes at all, maybe a higher bar to reach with a new update for more events?!
game moves forward like real life. waiting month for visits from your sister in law and all the other things.
the hint system works like the whole game, some things trigger, most of them not or came up double or tripple the time.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
Looks interesting game. I achieved many goals but I don't know if his wife can fuck someone or not. The same about the daughter, in the shower she touches her dad but nothing else....

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, I like this game but the minigames are frustrating. Has anyone passed Jill's BDSM training? I've tried all possible combinations but she starts the safe word after the second squeeze...

Ok, I like this game but the minigames are frustrating. Has anyone passed Jill's BDSM training? I've tried all possible combinations but she starts the safe word after the second squeeze...
Nevermind, I figured it out (at least until the slap part, I don't know if it goes further), you just have to wait either for her to tell her or for the bar to become yellow again...

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
Nevermind, I figured it out (at least until the slap part, I don't know if it goes further), you just have to wait either for her to tell her or for the bar to become yellow again...
I never got beyond the slaps. Insanely difficult and unclear. WHY???

Taking photographs is just as bad. Even when you click within the green part of the bar 3 times the game still says you messed up...

Reactions: Stakos

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
dont like the idea that lisa is cucking the dad, hopefully that changes later on
Lisa can't cuck him as she isn't his wife.... They aren't even in a sexual relationship yet, and at the rate thing are going they never will.... Until they do oral pleasuring. it's harmless flirting..... Even the wife doesn't cuck him, as it's consensual.... If anything, his pushing her to do it, once she does it behind his back, then it would be cucking.... Which he is cheating on everyone......

What Does Cuck Mean?
The word cuck (kʌk) is a shortening of the word cuckold. It is a highly derogatory and informal word to describe a man who the world user views as weak, impotent, or servile. In other contexts, it refers to a man whose wife has been unfaithful sexually.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes