Jan 8, 2021
Few ideas for Lisa new content that needs adding is:
1. The bathroom when you knock and go in to use the toilet while she is in the bath... She gets out and helps... or get you to get her pussy... or she gives you a hand job or something....
2. When you massage her Sunday night, once you can shower with her and wash her pussy you should be able to massage her pussy....
3. Follow on from point 2. After massaging her pussy a few times you can finger her... Which then after doing that a few times you can eat her out... Then after that a few time you get to rub your cock against her pussy... Then after that a few times you get to take her virginity provided one of her boyfriends didn't get to already....
4. When you look under the table for breakfast you can lick or finger Lisa's or Michelle's pussy....

Anyway just my suggestions...
This is good hopefully developer add this all in next update we need more Lisa content :(

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
The main story isn't moving at all. In fact, the side stories seem to have become the main story. I guess dev will finish his trilogy somewhere around 2100 at this rate.

Jan 24, 2022
The main story isn't moving at all. In fact, the side stories seem to have become the main story. I guess dev will finish his trilogy somewhere around 2100 at this rate.
And that's frustrating. This story is acctually pretty good and has so many possibilities but update after update we just keep spinning the wheels and go nowhere. What about the wife's treatments and it's well about time we get to physically share her. I know there are a lot of Lisa fans, I'm not one but move that along already also. There seems to be a number of games lately that either aimlessly plod along not going anywhere or are a complete grind-fest and both become annoying rather quickly. Intentional or not you can only milk a story out so long before people get tired of it and move on to something else

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
Completely agree with both your statements (except that I don't want to share the wife, but to each his own). I follow the game since the beginning, played each updates, but now it's only 1 on 4 updates. Reading the changelogs lately is always a moment of despair...

mj118

Aug 18, 2017
In my playthrough the photoshoots with the wife stopped occurring after I took the daughter to the bar on Friday night. Does that kill the photoshoot progression?

Also, is there a list of/guide for all of the "hidden content" that isn't identified in the Quest section? What I mean by hidden are things like the photoshoots, training the woman at the park, sister in law visits, etc? I feel like I don't know half of what's in this game or how to discover it.

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
How do you complete The Hidden Quests 3 & 4 for Nina? I don't get any blue options. I maxed out the Friendship and corruption quests.
Also how do advance Friendship with Benefits quest past level 1?

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
OK Cheats for those that want them these are the ones that I found.
CorruptionLisa = xxx
RelationLisa = xxx
CorruptionWife = xxx
RelationWife = xxx
"MC" Fitness = xxx
"MC" Coolness = xxx
"money" Novos = xxx
"REA" REA = xxx
How to Open the Cheat Menu or how to use these cheats ?

Reactions: oapami

kiriloss

Nov 11, 2017
How to Open the Cheat Menu or how to use these cheats ?
You use Unren program (can find it on this site) to activate this possibility, then Shift+O (the letter o, not the number) when you're playing the game. Then enter your code and press Enter

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThePromise-0.88
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Xinxero
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes