BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Not everyone feels that way... I dont appreciate urination/watersport that much, but that hot asian slut in the images is enough to make me curious of the game anyway... besides tags suck ass, I prefer the genre/spoiler section more as the tag only allow for pre-defined fetishes... NTR can be up there, and in the genre section it can be put as "NTR(avoidable)" making it much more tolerable.
which clearly has nothing of what you just commented next xomment

Ed Rivera

Donor
Oct 7, 2017
Tries in several versions of the game and still doesn’t get it. The lack of conversations between characters, got to the max with the spouse and still lower stats. The creator knows how the game works, we as a sponsor or game users don’t get or yet. The goal of the game is not achieve. Sorry

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I Like this Game,and I also like the women in the Game,we have enough games out there with women looking like models, so lets have some normal looking women for a change.
I also like the Game play better and better,what I dont like is that you sometimes have this grinding feeling until you trigger something,this gets tiresome sometimes,also I stopped and then started again to find something happening after I thought I played everything through,It would help to see the Dev put in a Notice at the end saying this is the end of the game,nothing to be triggered anymore,because I never know if there is still something to trigger.
But other then that Great Game in my Book.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I have talked to SDevil and next update 0.46. the focus will be one Scentek which is the reason why the wife looks like a character from a horrormovie. He has done some serious writing and there will be several cutscenes when reaching a new level with the wife and daughter. It seems Xagrim and SDevil are having meetings daily to see what they can add to the game.

For your hint to mention the end of something. I have send it to SDevil on his discord. He hasn't replied yet but I'll keep you informed here.

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
female character laying on the couch in a workout top and shorts got to the point where she closed her window shades and stopped looking after i rolled back so as not to get caught so is her storyline done or not
It's done.

does the wife have sex with others or is that still not in the game?
Not in the Moment.

I Like this Game,and I also like the women in the Game,we have enough games out there with women looking like models, so lets have some normal looking women for a change.
I also like the Game play better and better,what I dont like is that you sometimes have this grinding feeling until you trigger something,this gets tiresome sometimes,also I stopped and then started again to find something happening after I thought I played everything through,It would help to see the Dev put in a Notice at the end saying this is the end of the game,nothing to be triggered anymore,because I never know if there is still something to trigger.
But other then that Great Game in my Book.
Thank you very much. :) For some situations i put in the "end message" but not for all. A global message is difficult because not all routes are the same. But i have a look to do it for the 0.46 for the Scenes.

I have talked to SDevil and next update 0.46. the focus will be one Scentek which is the reason why the wife looks like a character from a horrormovie. He has done some serious writing and there will be several cutscenes when reaching a new level with the wife and daughter. It seems Xagrim and SDevil are having meetings daily to see what they can add to the game.

For your hint to mention the end of something. I have send it to SDevil on his discord. He hasn't replied yet but I'll keep you informed here.
Yes and much more information about the story.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

N128CD

Mar 23, 2019
So i have been moving my save over for each update, but this time when i go to run it it says i should start over.
So I did start a new game but all my saves are still there and the scenes.
I even deleted the folder and reunzipped and the same thing.
Is there files stored somewhere else that i dont see.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
So i have been moving my save over for each update, but this time when i go to run it it says i should start over.
So I did start a new game but all my saves are still there and the scenes.
I even deleted the folder and reunzipped and the same thing.
Is there files stored somewhere else that i dont see.
The Scenes in the SP will store about every play round in the persistent file.
I'm not really sure where it is stored in your System but you can try this: C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
If you delete The Promise Folder, i think you should have a clean version.

Reactions: BeastMaster59
Jan 8, 2018
After not playing this game since like 0.30 and coming back to it now I'm pretty happily surprised. A lot more scenes in the game now and majority of the girls look good. A lot of people complain about the wife but I think she looks pretty good, she can look a bit weird in different lighting but that's about it.

Keep it up dev!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
How much sexual content does this game have now ?? btw does the renpy has a money cheat ??

Last edited:

delta67

May 11, 2018
How much sexual content does this game have now ?? btw does the renpy has a money cheat ??
First go to Renpy/Common/00console.rpy config.console = True
Console (shift o) then type Novos +=1000 (or more, it's up to you)

Last edited:

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
hmm just found this game. torn whether to try it or not. some of the girls in the sample images might give me a nightmare.
worse of all they seems/might be the main female leads?

so the question is for people who has played the game, is this game worth trying? are the models scary or only a small portion? are there a lot of content with hot models or mostly the scary ones?

... and no, pls don't give me the "realistic" BS, i rather keep my games as unrealistic as possible where all the girls are super hot, if i want realistic.. i already have the real world.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
hmm just found this game. torn whether to try it or not. some of the girls in the sample images might give me a nightmare.
worse of all they seems/might be the main female leads?

so the question is for people who has played the game, is this game worth trying? are the models scary or only a small portion? are there a lot of content with hot models or mostly the scary ones?

... and no, pls don't give me the "realistic" BS, i rather keep my games as unrealistic as possible where all the girls are super hot, if i want realistic.. i already have the real world.
Started playing about two days ago..so far I have encountered sex scenes with 2 characters one was wife (nightmare character you were talking about). Second was with an Asian character, she was nice but only one scene with her(that too after a grind). The scene planner shows there are some other good looking models but I haven’t yet able to find/unlock their scenes/content. All in all if you wanna try I would say you need “patience” and “perseverance”

Reactions: jsbb9999

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Started playing about two days ago..so far I have encountered sex scenes with 2 characters one was wife (nightmare character you were talking about). Second was with an Asian character, she was nice but only one scene with her(that too after a grind). The scene planner shows there are some other good looking models but I haven’t yet able to find/unlock their scenes/content. All in all if you wanna try I would say you need “patience” and “perseverance”
Thanks for the info!

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes