Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I lost the rescue, someone can put his name almost to the end
I guess you are asking for a save file here? ;-)

What you can do is look here. Then copy the save and put it into the version of your game.

C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Lini

Nov 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "Deckmaster, post: 2176117, membro: 139870"]
I guess you are asking for a save file here? ;-)

What you can do is look here. Then copy the save and put it into the version of your game.

C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
[/CITAZIONE]
yes, that's what I ask, I don't have it, I didn't even check it.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
so how do i meet nina and the old lady on the very right?
Nina works from Thursday until Saturday in the cinema and is at Tuesday at the public pool.
The old Lady find you if you work at the landfill.

Last edited:

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
Last version 0.45e has big problems! Variables LECMassage, firstjob, LinEvent and Linbekannt are not know so the game crash!
:(

And because the dev disabled the console command (shift + O) it's not possible to correct them. (got console only in crash screen)

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Last version 0.45e has big problems! Variables LECMassage, firstjob, LinEvent and Linbekannt are not know so the game crash!
:(

And because the dev disabled the console command (shift + O) it's not possible to correct them. (got console only in crash screen)
It sounds that the update process is be broken and have destroyed the save. It is necessary that the complete process was done, if you load a old savegame the process ends for every update with "Game updated…"
Then ist should work. It sounds for me that you have load a save from 0.35a, please load it again and let it be update until ist reached the 0.45e.

Reactions: BMV86

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
If you use the scrollback function while you are in the update scenes it is most likely that your savegame will break. happened to me too and i didn´t notice for hours until a point when the old scenes needed transfer to the new ones Maverick43 . So for everyone: Don´t "skip" or "scroll back" (mousewheel) until the message appears that your game has been updated to version x

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Keeps telling me I have to improve my "charm" with the cinema gal. But I have no idea how to do so. I am aware the dev is planning on implementing some kind of hints system and that would be very useful.

EDIT: I just found it. Rather an odd place to have the hint though.

Last edited:

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
I tried playing this but anybody notice when you change the MC name, save and loaded it the changed name becomes NONE?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
at the beginning I was a little turned off by the long grinding situation the Game has,but I believe the game is getting better and better,what I also like is the Dev actively participating in trying to make the game better and better that you dont find with alot of other Devs,also by the People talking about ugly faces,I personally like them,and any chance of seeing other faces then the regular (I've seen that face before) is very welcomed by me if with Pregnant marks are great.
I personally broke my limit of supporting 10 folks on Patreon because this guy should have way more supporters that he has now,also I think folks should also update there ratings as a game progresses,even if the game turned negative,let the people know that the game has turned better or worse since the last release.
Just some thoughts
Greets
May the Sex be with you

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Before download this game, I would like to know if the decisions made, for the player character, in this game are only in dialogs or the player can make other decisions as where to go and when.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
S.A.N.D.B.O.X ... T.A.G ... U.P T.O.P ... means precisely that ...
PLayers need to hit all areas all the time in hopes something meaningful triggers;)!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Promise [v0.46b] [Xagrim's Gameforge] (1.2 gb rar pc source)

365 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does rollback not work or just not enabled? Does anyone know how to activate? Thank you.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes