Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The people who rated the game 1 or 2 stars are probably not looking at it anymore. Only we know what they are missing.
That is correct. I have not rated it. Because there is nothing to evaluate. The main characters are ugly. The story is boring. and the game is in all areas, only half finished. New characters are constantly being made. It is totally annoying and the game only runs in the direction of incest. what should you rate here ??? I read the update content and think "no thanks, just garbage again". At the beginning the game was great, there was the park, the cinema, the swimming pool and the ugly family .... The game had more than enough there, and characters. Some interested. But nothing has been happening there for months. The game is getting worse. It is not even worth a star ....

Reactions: Epholos

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
That's just your opinion give other's a chance to try this game for themselves. As you can see plenty are like it. Personally I think the game has developed well and the story is very interesting. And rating a product that is half finished isn't very fair either.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Whenever mc arrives at his wife's job she is fixing her clothes or has her breasts exposed ...... um I think she is cheating ..... pity that there is no NTR in this game to see her perversions .. due to the huge amount of players hating NTR it is only the doubts this .... not this .... she cheating ..... just put the option NTR Off or On those who like it turn on ... those who don't like it turn it off. :LOL:
Not everyone likes being made a Cuck

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Definitely a very nice update and lots for all the Lisa lovers but i dont want to spoil too much:D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's is the reason I called this Dev King of BB last time I've played this for 1yr+ it was only 1 month ago you can bed the wife

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Promise [v0.49.5a] [Xagrim's Gameforge] (1.38 gb rar pc source)
487 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Jun 21, 2017
The Promise [v0.49.5a] [Xagrim's Gameforge] (1.38 gb rar pc source)
487 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Just as i was thinking about it. You appear. (y)(y):giggle:

Reactions: Abhai

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Guess its all a matter of taste, as always.
The characters for me appear very realistic instead of the usual nice to look at but baby doll like girls and woman. The wife may look a bit strange on the face but that is story related, otherwise the body and type is of realistic beauty and i like that for a change. The natural hair down there as well a the bit saggy tits add to that flavor as well :sneaky:

As for the development, may not be the fastest but there are games in the run longer than a year with less content in it. And with a more simple gameplay than this. For me it has a good balance cause there is much to discover.

Concerning that NTR crap, while i dont have anything against it for all that like it, i´m good that this game so far has non and hopefully never will. It more like has rediscovering including redefining the relationship and while doing so exploring possibilitys. Therefore i consider possible and interesting things like Wifesharing / Hotwife or even Cucking not NTR cause both agree to it and i would love to the wife do lots of stuff. Inclunding the choice for different ways for a lover including possible pregnancy. Even cheating, while may not be the fine thing to do, two are needed to lead for that way.
And guess what, all of it is optional, dont do exibitionism stuff and none of this may happen. Missing content then but that is also the same with all choice based games.

Before this turns into a review, its good that we all have different taste and at least one dev that matches them. Otherwise there would be only be games, like Forefinger did put it perfectly in his, all 18 year old 3 legged kids that try to bang the mother. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, looks like I should give it a try again - just one question: How bad did the grind factor get?

Cheers!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The Promise [v0.49.5a] mac Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

MAC (484 MB): - - - -

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
saint45
The girls are on the private party in the bar. You need to go there often enough until you can ask a few times about the bouncer, then pay something to get in and have fun. So far two only pose for you but with Vanessa there many more options.

Ok, looks like I should give it a try again - just one question: How bad did the grind factor get?

Cheers!
Depends on how much grind you can endure, i find it balanced cause there is a lot of small in between stuff and people you meet along the way.

Aug 20, 2018
tuli2770 nope...

Toty Go shopping with her, saturday and buy the new swimsuit and go swim with her. Thats as far as it goes but includes new scens in the options what you do there and a new nice walking / butt checking animation.
ah thanks . that's not for me, even if shes hot

Reactions: LantisGT
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes