laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You honestly thought to get a reply I cant even tell you the last time he posted on here :ROFLMAO: and to the guy claiming he's having hardware issues come the heck on this is a business this guy is running it's been a year plus and the development of the game is still premature if he honestly gave 2 fuqs about it he would've taken care of this it's like a barber who has old and dull clippers and refuses to buy new sets for himself or workers or a warehouse manager that knows he should buy new back braces, hard hats and steel toe boots for employees but decides he can do without because there hasn't been any injuries yet :LOL: whatever the hell his reason he should've fixed it by now it goes without saying he just doesn't gives a rats ass and people like you continue to accept the slap in the face this why Devs like him or even the ones that's never done so do the same because you've accepted a blatant lie with open arms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Firecracker001

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Not only your limited to just 2 sex scenes 1 position with Chinese girl and multiple positions with Wife but now the Dev has thrown in NTR this is why I dubbed this Dev The King of BluBoz months ago. ;)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This the bs I'm talking about I go to the bar with Lisa get her 2 beers and Wife gets upset and I lose 2 Wife points but this new update I meet Cyriso daughters boyfriend and at the end of the conversation the wife says "And now let's all have some beer!" Narrator "Your wife hands out the beer and dinner commes to an end" yes I know Dev made a typo with commes I'm just posting it exactly how it is in the game :LOL: I'm complaining because it's hard as heck to accumulate affection points and if you order lisa cola you lose points if you order her alcohol you lose points with wife. Dev is a bonafide :censored:

Last edited:

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
This the bs I'm talking about I go to the bar with Lisa get her 2 beers and Wife gets upset and I lose 2 Wife points but this new update I meet Cyriso daughters boyfriend and at the end of the conversation the wife says "And now let's all have some beer!" Narrator "Your wife hands out the beer and dinner commes to an end" yes I know Dev made a typo with commes I'm just posting it exactly how it is in the game :LOL: I'm complaining because it's hard as heck to accumulate affection points and if you order lisa cola you lose points if you order her alcohol you lose points with wife. Dev is a bonafide :censored:
You do know that there are editors out there, right? Points have never been a problem in ren'pi games. Ever.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Is there a problem with old saves? The guy at the newsstand is talking about a warehouse, but I can't find it on the map.

The bar doesn't seem to work for me either...no matter how much money i spent on drinks I never got any scene there.

Is there any kind of walktrough available? The "scene planner" ingame seems like a nice tool, but sadly it is out of date and many scenes I already have what is needed in the hints but I don't get the scenes to show up.

I do enjoy the game, but it feels like I'm missing quite some scenes I can see in the planenr or read about in the changelogs, but I can't access them ingame.
In the Bar you need only visit often and drink much until you see the womans. But because of some changes i can't guarantee that old saves works 100%.
In one of the next updates i put in the new Scene Planner for better overview.
Errormessage
From which version did you load the old savegame? It seems that your savegame is broken and did'nt take the update, did you try another savegame and get the same errors? Otherwise you can send me the savefile and i have a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterL

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Guess its all a matter of taste, as always.
The characters for me appear very realistic instead of the usual nice to look at but baby doll like girls and woman. The wife may look a bit strange on the face but that is story related, otherwise the body and type is of realistic beauty and i like that for a change. The natural hair down there as well a the bit saggy tits add to that flavor as well :sneaky:

As for the development, may not be the fastest but there are games in the run longer than a year with less content in it. And with a more simple gameplay than this. For me it has a good balance cause there is much to discover.

Concerning that NTR crap, while i dont have anything against it for all that like it, i´m good that this game so far has non and hopefully never will. It more like has rediscovering including redefining the relationship and while doing so exploring possibilitys. Therefore i consider possible and interesting things like Wifesharing / Hotwife or even Cucking not NTR cause both agree to it and i would love to the wife do lots of stuff. Inclunding the choice for different ways for a lover including possible pregnancy. Even cheating, while may not be the fine thing to do, two are needed to lead for that way.
And guess what, all of it is optional, dont do exibitionism stuff and none of this may happen. Missing content then but that is also the same with all choice based games.

Before this turns into a review, its good that we all have different taste and at least one dev that matches them. Otherwise there would be only be games, like Forefinger did put it perfectly in his, all 18 year old 3 legged kids that try to bang the mother. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hahaha. I'm just laughing at the quote about what I said. I like this game, I have been keeping my eyes on every 4 or 5 updates. I like the idea of a bad marriage and having to win back the wife. Is different. And guess what? There are others nice ladies out there that keep your attention away from home. It's difficult to balance as for sure it is in real life. lol. Not that is a good thing, but... In games you can get off the line a little bit, no one is watching but you. I assume the last time I played this game was 3 or 4 updates ago, so things may have changed, but as far as know, it has a good plot. \o\

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
In the Bar you need only visit often and drink much until you see the womans. But because of some changes i can't guarantee that old saves works 100%.
In one of the next updates i put in the new Scene Planner for better overview.
Thx for the reply!

Guess I wait for the update of the scanner planner and then start a new playthrough ;-)

Reactions: Xagrim

konsuweren

Jan 28, 2020
Hi,

I've been playing the game for about two weeks and I liked it so far. But since two days I've been feeling like pointless grinding and stuck in the "endless loop". I have more than 25k Novos on hand and more than 50k in the REA account. I have scored Helena, three women in the bar, woman in the park(shelter) at least for 10 times, Nina in the cinema at least for 10 times, Lin in her house. Is there anything I am still missing to move forward in the game ? What about the "Mine" ? Will it activate somhow ?

I attach my "save" file.

thanks for any help and hints.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Sounds to me like you've seen everything so far when it comes to the dating part. The mine isn't active yet. You can see it on the roadmap here. Maybe someone can add this link to the FrontPage too?

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes