LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Usually the game tells you when reaching a maxed out point to something or if something is not in the game yet. The requires reading at least some bits of all the text of course :p

konsuweren sounds like you have done it all. Regual massage sex at 23:00 sleeping room as well as Sex at 00:00 sleeping room with your wife should be possible as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
Usually the game tells you when reaching a maxed out point to something or if something is not in the game yet. The requires reading at least some bits of all the text of course :p

konsuweren sounds like you have done it all. Regual massage sex at 23:00 sleeping room as well as Sex at 00:00 sleeping room with your wife should be possible as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
amen to the bush

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
can we go to the capital in this version?
Because I have 20k novos.
No its not available in the first part.

Hi,

I've been playing the game for about two weeks and I liked it so far. But since two days I've been feeling like pointless grinding and stuck in the "endless loop". I have more than 25k Novos on hand and more than 50k in the REA account. I have scored Helena, three women in the bar, woman in the park(shelter) at least for 10 times, Nina in the cinema at least for 10 times, Lin in her house. Is there anything I am still missing to move forward in the game ? What about the "Mine" ? Will it activate somhow ?

I attach my "save" file.

thanks for any help and hints.
Perhaps the both on the farm?

Melanie and Mia(if you get often catched by the lifeguard in the pool)

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I like this game, but it seems I just wasted 500 novos on a spa voucher that isn't activated yet ?
Damn, could have used that money on other stuff, been grinding my ass off for nothing :LOL:
And is it worth to try and get the fishing pass for 2500, or no content connected to that as well ?
Anyway, I like playing this game, even if it was just to see the nice bush on the wifey...

Reactions: Xagrim

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Fishing pass is definitely worth buying and you can earn money fishing at the park so it is an easier way to make more Novos. Look at it as an investment. The Voucher doesn't do anything yet I think.

Reactions: Xagrim and patrickB

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
kitten236 Let´s see if i can get this right... You need to complete Marcus story at the news stand, then relax in the park and call him over. Talk to him until he tell´s you something about a password he heard, something about "fallen angels". After that he tells you he´s got no time at the moment when calling him.
Keep relaxing in the park, especially around 11pm (23:00) until you meet a woman on a bridge... You need to do this a few times until you can talk to her, tell her about the fallen angels and the shelter will open in the menue of the park.
Go there tuesday and friday (i believe) at 11pm (23:00) and you will meet the shelter girl for some fun. Every visit reveal more.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me how to advance with the couple in the park please ? And at what time do you need to be there actualy to possibly meet them ? Thx !

Poldorribo

Jan 16, 2020
Hi,

I've been playing the game for about two weeks and I liked it so far. But since two days I've been feeling like pointless grinding and stuck in the "endless loop". I have more than 25k Novos on hand and more than 50k in the REA account. I have scored Helena, three women in the bar, woman in the park(shelter) at least for 10 times, Nina in the cinema at least for 10 times, Lin in her house. Is there anything I am still missing to move forward in the game ? What about the "Mine" ? Will it activate somhow ?

I attach my "save" file.

thanks for any help and hints.
I'm at the same point, I don't understand if I've actually completed the interactions for actual version or if I'm missing something

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me how to advance with the couple in the park please ? And at what time do you need to be there actualy to possibly meet them ? Thx !
You can find them on the Weekend in the park.

is there any walkthrough
I'm at the same point, I don't understand if I've actually completed the interactions for actual version or if I'm missing something
Perhaps the both on the farm?

Melanie and Mia(if you get often catched by the lifeguard in the pool)

For the other things you can you use the Scene Planer but it is out of date, i'm working on it in some of the next updates.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes