Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
how does one get the second outfit for the wife? It says there is nothing available for Michelle even though I get the notification to taken her to the shop on saturday. Also I'm maxed out on corruption for Michelle, but i get suggestions to raise it up more even though I maxed out

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I thought I would revisit and give it another chance. It still does nothing for me. I wish you the best with this. I may be back someday...

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
How to get the new content with Nina? Rel and Corr at rank 3, but no option for the original cinema action or the new one here.
Thanks for reporting. It gives a variable bug with her, so if you have reached the last Cinema visit before the 0.50b you are not able to go further. I fix it with the next update.

i find two bug one i cant get out of stat thing that show all stat and the other i can go back or rollback
Thanks for reporting, i fix it with the next update.

how does one get the second outfit for the wife? It says there is nothing available for Michelle even though I get the notification to taken her to the shop on saturday. Also I'm maxed out on corruption for Michelle, but i get suggestions to raise it up more even though I maxed out
Did you mean the office outfit? Its only one inside the game itm.

Reactions: soulmentor

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Huh???? What's happened???? "You arrive at Helena's house" - click - arrive back at map (worked twice only). Invited Nina for a walk in the park (worked twice only) now can't invite her anymore, also can't watch a movie with her now. Haven't seen Melanie once since the new update. Not at the Farm or in the Park. Did new photo shoot with wife, visited her twice at work. All Relationship and Corruption Levels at max with everyone. Nothing is working. Do I need to start a new game from scratch for new stuff to work???

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Huh???? What's happened???? "You arrive at Helena's house" - click - arrive back at map (worked twice only). Invited Nina for a walk in the park (worked twice only) now can't invite her anymore, also can't watch a movie with her now. Haven't seen Melanie once since the new update. Not at the Farm or in the Park. Did new photo shoot with wife, visited her twice at work. All Relationship and Corruption Levels at max with everyone. Nothing is working. Do I need to start a new game from scratch for new stuff to work???
Could you tell me how do you get to Helena´s house? It never appears on my map and on my workdays I never even happen to meet her ... what´s wrong?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
The Helena story is for the Landfill and requires certain choices when you first meet her. You have to show you are interested in being with her from start to finish or the game will skip the Helena parts.

Reactions: Xagrim

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for reporting. It gives a variable bug with her, so if you have reached the last Cinema visit before the 0.50b you are not able to go further. I fix it with the next update.

Thanks for reporting, i fix it with the next update.

Did you mean the office outfit? Its only one inside the game itm.
Then why am I still getting the suggestions to raise her corruption for her job when it's already at the max? I also have not been able to trigger her titjob scenes as well

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
0.50b :unsure: (5+5)
time to play!
Just need my internet back to normal and brazilian carnaval finish. \o/ Woohoo!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lisa sounds like a blonde bimbo now. Like....seriously. Is there a way to prevent Lisa from bringing home some random dog? If no is there a way to get rid of them?

I wanted to check something out so I started a new game spammed the keys for the name and got to the spot I wanted to check after that I loaded my save and now everyone is calling the MC the spammed key name from the new game so I had to start another new fucking game name the MC ugly fucker again and load the save so his name was changed back to the correct name.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Lisa sounds like a blonde bimbo now. Like....seriously. Is there a way to prevent Lisa from bringing home some random dog? If no is there a way to get rid of them?

I wanted to check something out so I started a new game spammed the keys for the name and got to the spot I wanted to check after that I loaded my save and now everyone is calling the MC the spammed key name from the new game so I had to start another new fucking game name the MC ugly fucker again and load the save so his name was changed back to the correct name.
dog ? is this new scene

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I like the game, but it seems I am missing lots of events and can't find any way to trigger them. Got the one where the wife writes to the paper, but nothing after that. Corruption and relationship with wife and daughter are both maxed out. Just wish there was some guide to events or hints so you don't miss them. Why does fishing cost so much when you get so little out of it. Makes you mad to waste that much money. Need more events with wife and daughter, with mc and others. Thanks

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes