Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Visit her between 12-16 o'clock for some times, it works only she doesn't have a customer.

It gives two routes, a end Scene in the barn or the park.

Thanks. :) After the paper is the end of the build. I worked on the Scene planner for the next updates for a better overview. The invest for fishing is high because if you "learn" much you can get a high outcome. I hav seen Players their get with one turn over 600 Novos.

Don't know, the current end scene is repeatable.
I have not even seen the option to write the paper. Also she is busy from 12-16 and this scene is only playable at 17?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
After the scene where they speak about an advertisement you can watch TV news and/or talk to Marcus about it. Then you see something about a Spacestation and talk to Marcus about that too. The Scentek paper is on a Thursday when these are completed if I remember it well.

Reactions: patrickB

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
You can go to Preferences and select Rollback Side left or right. And for the wrong option you can go to Automatic Saves in the load menu.

Sep 1, 2018
You can go to Preferences and select Rollback Side left or right. And for the wrong option you can go to Automatic Saves in the load menu.
It doesn't work. At least not in the latest release. In other renpy games I just use the scrolling wheel. But the rollback side thing doesn't work either.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
It doesn't work. At least not in the latest release. In other renpy games I just use the scrolling wheel. But the rollback side thing doesn't work either.
I´ve checked on both patreon and F95 download which i assume is the public version and both work fine with mouse wheel rollback. Maybe try downloading again or check on starting a new game for a test.

Reactions: Deckmaster

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I think there's a bug in the release, I've got Lisa at max corruption but I still can't take her clothes shopping.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Mediafire: Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:
MEGA: Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android: (bewerkt

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017

Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.51.
Hope you like it.
Best regards
Xagrim
Content ( 161 new images, 2 animations):
  • There is a familiar MILF in this version for you farmers out there. And if you play your cards right it won't stay at 'like to' either. (You’ll need the farm job and seen the other scenes with the woman to trigger this one.)
  • Remember helping out the wife selecting something to wear or not to wear for her special meeting? Well now is the time to collect the bonus for that. (Added a new cut scene which starts one month after the meeting)
  • Check out the park on a Monday evening to find a man in suit observing the area. Isn't he too rich to be in this part of town? What is the deal here? (A new event with five new scenes at the park. You can trigger it by jogging on Monday evening and afterwards on Tuesday evenings)
  • A desperate woman is strolling through the park on Fridays after sunset. She's looking for a really fit man. Could that be you? (Three new scenes at the park, you can trigger if you go jogging after 18:00 on Fridays)
  • Who wants to go squirrel ‘hunting’ again? Lisa does and while you’re there, you might as well have a bit of fun at the pool. (Added a new scene with Lisa at the public pool)
  • It is time for Lisa to earn her own money now so she can take you to the bar instead of the other way around. Maybe you can tag along to negotiate a nice salary for her? (Added the next step for Lisa’s Bar event)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor & Scene writer))
Gameplay:
  • Changed the stats info system a little, to make it easier to check if a scene is still available or not
  • You will now be properly informed when you reach an “end of this build” part.
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed the bounce back bug at Helena’s house
  • Fixed the bug for Nina’s progression
  • Fixed the “Back” button so it won’t appear behind the text on the stats page
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes