AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
how do you trigger the wife at 23.00 event? she promised blindfold....
i met the dude in the park on monday, but cant trigger no event on tuesday....
how do you trigger bar event with Lisas jobb application????
how do you buy things in the strore with the wife or daughter... In the gallery i have many unopened pics in the store.
how do you trigger fishing in the park???
i cheated with money in the beginning.. can it fuck up the game?

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
how do you trigger the wife at 23.00 event? she promised blindfold....
i met the dude in the park on Monday, but cant trigger no event on Tuesday....
how do you trigger bar event with Lisa's job application????
how do you buy things in the store with the wife or daughter... In the gallery i have many unopened pics in the store.
how do you trigger fishing in the park???
i cheated with money in the beginning.. can it fuck up the game?
hey ...

- As for the 23.00 i guess its just the starter for the next update
- the part dude worked fine until i reached the 6th event and now i cant trigger more and there is no "that all for this build" no idea why it didn't trigger for you , am guessing that there is some stuff that you missed early on "my thoughts"
- Lisa's even will trigger automaticity you just need to go in game normally "work / movie / park" and so on "that's what i did"
- there is a specific day / time that the shop opens and the system should tell you that you can go when an event is trigged
- you need to buy the fishing rod and the book
- sorry i don't have any idea about the cheating money if it affects the game

Hope you find this useful

Reactions: Xagrim

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello! Is there any (sex, sharing, etc) scene with Dave ? thx
yes there is sex in the this game. If you get the relationship status high enough you can sleep with your wife, and there is also that movie theater girl Lin you can get balls deep into from what I am seeing.

Reactions: ferolg

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
yes there is sex in the this game. If you get the relationship status high enough you can sleep with your wife, and there is also that movie theater girl Lin you can get balls deep into from what I am seeing.

Thx for your answer, but i have asked about scene with DAVE! (barman)
thx

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Oh I really hope scenes with Dave at the bar and with the boss in the office will be implemented in the game.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Is there some events at clothing store with daughter? I've reached max corruption level for her and still message appear
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Is there some events at clothing store with daughter? I've reached max corruption level for her and still message appear
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you have buy the two new swimsuits? Did you have seen all the cutscenes in the kitchen about they talk about ahopping and swimming? And about her old swimsuit?

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Did you have buy the two new swimsuits?
After this message, I've returned to home and she asked me about new swimsuit :) I thought that I can buy clothes when I want. So, only 2 swimsuits for daughter and 2 dress for wife available on this update?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
After this message, I've returned to home and she asked me about new swimsuit :) I thought that I can buy clothes when I want. So, only 2 swimsuits for daughter and 2 dress for wife available on this update?
Yes thats right, the message is a little confusing.

Reactions: Celldweller6

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I've only just started playing this, but it's definitely a different gig. An actual adopted daughter for a change instead of a real one or 'younger tenant' or the like makes for a nice change and the storyline is somewhat different with the MC really starting behind the ball with the wife.

My usual niggle is the lack of renaming the other characters in the game, but beyond that, it's definitely a refreshing take on the genre if a little grindy.

Reactions: Xagrim
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes