Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Perhaps some answers you can find in the .
But when i understand it right you mean if the love affairs of the MC cheating on him. Per example if you overdo to corrupt your wife without a good relationsship or overdo other bad things it can be possible. (Not implemented yet)
Avoidable is this situation complete (nothing happens) if you doing the right choices.
good, please implement optional NTR path. so those who want it can pursue it (like me).

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, anyone can help? Still unable to trigger the tasks from the rich man in the park. Someone mentioned being at the park at a certain time, but it seems it did not work. Any advice?

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
How do you trigger the mini game to with Lisa to find out where it hurts? I triggered the new massage scene but I can't go any further.

lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
I am running into a bug that Nina's Relationship page is blank and I can't rise her corruption as well. Anyone know how to solve it?

Reactions: Xagrim

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hi all,
can't seem to be able to start training Jill. I met her at the park and agreed to train her, but then can't find her anywhere. Please help?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
meanguy At first you could go to the park around 19:00 o'clock but I believe after the last update Jill has gotten a house on the map. If not click on the park and you will get an option to 'visit Jill'

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I have to say the game is looking better and better. I hope the wife sharing route and the affair with Lisa will progress in the further update.
Personally I find most of the side charachters boring (except for Helena), I would definitely suggest the Dev to focus on the family relationships, that's where most of the kick comes from. For me, at least.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
all in all I still enjoy it from time to time,I usually give it a 2-ish months pass so I can plow through the game with excitement.So far I'm pleased with the content,keep it up(y) Xagrim :)
Thank you. :)
can anyone pass along the unlocked gallery?, mine doesnt seem to update when i get a scene.
It's out of date and will replace with a other one.
How do you get the shopping tour with the wife? I have gone to the office over and over. She has said she needs as new outfit. We have gone jogging. Help
Have you buy two outfits? If not and you reached the final scene you can go at saturday.
These ugly wife/daughter comments are a crack up. Cool game though love the grind
Shopping don't work..

While running game code:
File "game/D1shop.rpy", line 28, in <module>
NameError: name 'AskJew' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "D1shop.rpyc", line 23, in script
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.57-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.57-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.57-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\Users\adam\Downloads\ThePromise-TheBeginning0.57-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/D1shop.rpy", line 28, in <module>
NameError: name 'AskJew' is not defined
Do you load an very old savegame? It seems that your savegame is broken, try to use a other one.
How do you trigger the mini game to with Lisa to find out where it hurts? I triggered the new massage scene but I can't go any further.
It's possible before midnight.
I am running into a bug that Nina's Relationship page is blank and I can't rise her corruption as well. Anyone know how to solve it?
To me too. But i don't know how to solve it?
At which time? Do you have a screen about it? What means blank? You can raise corruption if you have reached a certain relationship level.
The scene where Lisa catches you is top. The way she looks with her hair fringe, really brilliant.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.57 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
I can't tell exactly when. But it's normal if I start a new game. I try giving her gives for like 30 times and the corruption still shows 0/5. Here's the save if it helps
1603394635003.png

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes