lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks, fixed in the next version. To raise her corruption got to the cinema/pool Say hello to her and give her compliments.
I've done that, I try both the pool and the cinema, none of them will rise her corruption. Maybe it's due to the loss of relationship page?

Grimmpeter

Jan 14, 2020
I am running into a bug that Nina's Relationship page is blank and I can't rise her corruption as well. Anyone know how to solve it?
I had that too. The relation points are not shown in a certain range. But as soon as a new level or 20 points are reached, it works again.

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I've done that, I try both the pool and the cinema, none of them will rise her corruption. Maybe it's due to the loss of relationship page?
I had that too. The relation points are not shown in a certain range. But as soon as a new level or 20 points are reached, it works again.
And this is needed to raise her corruption, if you see the blank screen, her relation is not high enough.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Perhaps some answers you can find in the .
But when i understand it right you mean if the love affairs of the MC cheating on him. Per example if you overdo to corrupt your wife without a good relationsship or overdo other bad things it can be possible. (Not implemented yet)
Avoidable is this situation complete (nothing happens) if you doing the right choices.
Nice, that would make the game more interesting and varied. Also something (even voyeur or from the narrator point of view) for the daughter would be really good. Hope to see it soon, good luck ;)

Reactions: Xagrim

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
I tried to trigger to the Lisa massage event on monday but to avail, i will keep trying on other days but giving her an iso drink makes a different or not?.

Also another question how can i trigger the next event with the girl that you meet in the pool and later in the farm when she introduces herself and you need to give her the spa voucher, I bought the voucher but i cannot trigger her event....

At this point I just going to restart once again and try my luck... anyone can help me.

EDIT: I found out on how to use the spa voucher i think there was a routed i missed.

Last edited:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
i managed to trigger the event, but where do i need to massage her? Also, bra is off when switching to the 'lower' part of her body, but it's on again when switching to the upper part
Thanks for reporting, fixed in the next version.

Reactions: MikePerez

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
My fishing skill went up for the first time and when I check the stats screen I get this:

While loading <'Image' u'/Stats/StatsMCFi2.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Stats/StatsMCFi2.webp'.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
My fishing skill went up for the first time and when I check the stats screen I get this:

While loading <'Image' u'/Stats/StatsMCFi2.webp'>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Stats/StatsMCFi2.webp'.
Thanks, fixed in the next version

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017

Full changelog for upcoming 0.58
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.58
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content (255 new images, 2 animations):
  • Michelle’s swimming instructor is back to take over from you. Now is the time to clarify what is allowed and what is not. And to talk about the race you won or lost.
  • What happens when there are two people who want to change and just one booth is available? You do the math. (Added the next two steps with your wife at the pool)
  • If the television shows are boring, luckily your wife is there to make things more exciting on the couch. (Added more action with your wife in the living room for Saturdays at 22:00 o'clock)
  • Now that your wife has her new office outfit, that should of course be seen. And by her customers as well. (Added the next steps at your wife office)
  • Getting a bit of a dry throat? Luckily there is a bar in Landing City and you can go there on Sundays with Michelle as well. (Added the next visit at the bar with your wife, after some weeks automatic)
  • Now that Nina trusts you completely, you can of course let her do certain things. But it's not necessary. (Added more steps and action with Nina at her home for Mondays in the evening)
  • Lisa is looking for a willing victim to go and spend her money. Or should we say your money? (Added a new cut scene for Lisa on Monday if you reached Relation Level 3 before that)
  • Ah that first impression, so important in life. (Added a following up event for Lisa in the clothes store on a Saturday between 12:00 and 14:00 o’clock)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • You can see Nina’s Stats now only if you have met her
  • You can now change mc’s name on your Stats site
  • Reworked Lisa’s Bar event and reset it, it is now possible to pass one week which could lead to different outcomes on another visit.
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed a bug at the office which gave you the wrong message to buy a new outfit
  • Fixed a bug for Nina’s stats. The side for relation was blank on the first two levels
  • Fixed the hint in the stats not showing up for Lisa’s massage after you have reached the last night scene
  • Fixed Lisa’s Bra magically returning while massaging her. Off is off.
  • Fixed a problem with the stats for the fishing skill
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes