Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
How about moving to the elite part of the town? How about embarking rockets to colonize outer planets?

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
You can read about this in their FAQ on Patreon but this is what it says.

17. Does that mean I can’t get with Lisa?
You are probably talking about the Patreon rules about incest. The rules allow it if it is story related and fits in the setting of the game. In my game it is not the main goal to get with her. But there won’t be any real incest in this game.
Dam Then i'm out, i don't really care her ugly wife i always skip all her sex things anyway.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
wish there was a hint system for lisa, kinda stuck on her and don't know how to trigger new events. Not getting the bathroom thing at all. Only thing I get atm is the phone conversations in her room

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
wish there was a hint system for lisa, kinda stuck on her and don't know how to trigger new events. Not getting the bathroom thing at all. Only thing I get atm is the phone conversations in her room
Not sure what part you are at in the game, but with the bathroom thing, you have to take a shower at 16:00 or 17:00 during the week.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
game is sad like in real life, sex is condom, wife is old ugly.. no sex with daughter.. no pet goldfish.. oh why no hooker around ? strange is this game a HELL simulation? it is right? this sandbox of HWELL wait where is hitler? o :O
He's getting a pineapple shoved up his /-\$$ right about now... (Little Nicky - Adam Sandler movie referance.) After all, he is in hell. And so are we, because of those reasons you mentioned. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But seriously, if you raise the relationship with the wife, you can have sex without a condom, when she is taking a bath, and also when you give her a massage in the bedroom. But you gotta make a move on her. ;)(y)

Last edited:

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
can we fully share the wife now or watch her with others?
Pretty sure you can't. The game's going to be in 3 parts, and there apparently won't be any full sharing until the 2nd part, so mainly just teasing as of now. No idea when the second part will start though.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
I have a question. What is supposed to be different about breakfast(other than all that food lol) I keep checking Lisa out but nothing has changed on that part, it still shows the same two reactions from before. So far everything else has gone okay.
Small question, is it possible to have sex with Lisa ?
Not Yet. Hopefully later :)

• Sad
Reactions: Capt OA

colombusohio

Jun 4, 2019
This game rocks.

But I need to figure out where the fucking end is. Toward the end the grind becomes far too blind. Also how the hell to get the daughter's slut stat to max?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well I'm no longer going to follow this game, it had a nice start but everything about it now revolves on getting your wife to be a slut and show herself off to everyone else while the husband gets the same from others, the cute real story of a man who realizes he loves his wife seems to have disappeared (makes me wonder down the road if you find out that when you can't see your wife at the office - what is she doing and with who)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal and WoodyGB

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Well I'm no longer going to follow this game, it had a nice start but everything about it now revolves on getting your wife to be a slut and show herself off to everyone else while the husband gets the same from others, the cute real story of a man who realizes he loves his wife seems to have disappeared (makes me wonder down the road if you find out that when you can't see your wife at the office - what is she doing and with who)
I don't think the wife does anything you don't want her to. So all this is optional. I have an mc who is not turning his wife into a slut as well. You just need to resist the temptations offered to you. And assuming she's cheating on you just because you can't visit her at the office says more about your mind playing tricks with you than the story of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I don't think the wife does anything you don't want her to. So all this is optional. I have an mc who is not turning his wife into a slut as well. You just need to resist the temptations offered to you. And assuming she's cheating on you just because you can't visit her at the office says more about your mind playing tricks with you than the story of the game.
Well I'm only assuming this because of the direction the game is taking, all the new scenes with her and jogging , the cinema, the bar all make her more than happy to show herself in the raw to strangers, this is not a sweet development to a loving husband, I have resisted all the advances others make on my mc, but to stop the movement of her to the exhibissionist side I can't take her anywhere - so what is left

• Love
Reactions: Cavpal
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes