Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Why does the dev refuse to have someone else fuck the wife, it's all just teasing, Mr Finance was the closest it got, but the dev found some bullshit excuse to not go through with it.

And after all the buildup with the daughter, he gives her a boyfriend who is the only one to have sex with her.

It's like the dev is denying us everything we want and he builds up to on purpose, just to spite everyone.
This. it's a cash cow. Has been for a while. I hate saying it, but it is true.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePromise-0.981
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Lmao!

So after 7 years some random boyfriend bangs Lisa and not the MC? That's gotta be the biggest middle finger to like...90% of his player base that the dev could have possibly given. All that teasing for no real payoff.

I'll take the L here and accept I got taken for a ride. Fuck this Damn Near a Decade bullshit.

Reactions: Jackbite

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
its not only that, but its also lots of time the dad just fuck the daughter or something. this one look different and more serious and "realist" on that.
just not another : "oh my daughter is sexy, i wanna bang her hard"
keep him married and some serious thing like that with some small cheating and else.... thats good. not another cliché game like thousand of others :D
although I would like to bang fuck out of the daughter lol.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes