VN Ren'Py The Promise We Made [v0.3] [AdultSpice]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Now this I like. Corruption stories, if done correctly, are delightful and this game seems to be going in the right path. Congrats to the dev and can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Thank you!
Got MILF?
In the future yes.
Ah. A young Elon Musk has to fly away, leaving his horny girlfriend home alone. Can she resist the charms of 2-short the rapper, the gay Harry Potter wizard and a bevvy of horny old men? The choice is yours to find out!

[Synopsis from someone who has read not a word of the game and looked at only the pictures]

Looks like it could be good. Don't get me wrong.
Thank you!
Oh wow. The writing. Not sure if done by AI or just someone with little life experience or IRL interactions with humans. :unsure:
But there are so many implausibilities with how conversations play out as well as generally illogical human interaction. I wouldn't know where to begin listing it all.
Sorry to hear that, I am no expert when it comes to writing but there's always room from improvement so I'll try my best to improve my writing also thank you for sharing your thought's :)
YES! I Hope That There will be Lesbian content!!
I Do Not want to be having 'Fun' (exploring my sexuality)
with any Fat, Old, Ugly or BBC Men (Or any men in general)!!
- If I want a man (male), I would just as soon stay Loyal to MC's loser Beta BF.
(There are plenty of Battery-operated toys/BF's on the market) :LOL::LOL:

(If there will be No planned Lesbian content; I will give game a HARD Pass & "ignore" it)
There will be lesbian content, I'm thinking of adding more fem
Whether you like this art style or not is personal preference, I like it a lot and so does many others. It could use some detail refining and touch-up, particularly in the teaser image of them having sex, it looks kinda bland and lacking detail, kinda like a rough sketch. Not bad by any means just when you do a close-up like that and it's not as detailed as you might expect, especially since it's a sex scene. Also blurring the background slightly is probably the way to go since you are using real life images it will drag to much attention away from the actual art. It just looks weird having real humans in the background with no contrast or blurring. If the pictures have no real humans in them it's less noticeable and in those cases blurring might not be necessary, or just a minor blur to keep it consistent.

Also the close-up of her face when she is naked in bed, her upper earlobe is abruptly cut. Just small things like that which matters when you do close-ups. Regardless, as some people have pointed out, even if the art is good the writing can't be neglected and people will lose interest real fast if it's an incoherent shitshow. GGGB is a hard act to follow so good luck to you! I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure. (y)
Thank you for sharing your thought's you're right I will focus more on the details and definetly on bluring the backgrounds many people told me that so I'll go for a blur next time
ale characters in the future also and maybe a all-girl threesome will be a posibility we'll see what happens

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I like this art style and the basic concept, the Engrish is pretty bad on this one. Also a lot of repetitive dialogue. Really needs a good proofreader to clean it up.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I enjoyed what I've seen so far. Look forward to future updates. I like that there will be choices to be made in upcoming chapters. Definitely keeping an eye out for more progress of this one. Good job, Dev!

Robdez36

Apr 19, 2022
This seeks to be like GGGB and I love this game so I will return when it has a couple more updates, good luck in the development, I don't know if it's too early to ask how often do you plan to release an update?

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
If they need lesbians, why are they here, in the only game on the site where there are no lesbians? I am surprised at the stupidity of the developers. They believe the words. But they don't believe in deeds. You look carefully not at they say, but at they DO. They don't need any lesbians, otherwise they wouldn't even see your game in the update list. They are here because they saw exactly what they saw: the absence of a lesbian. These boys in every topic of female games are taken to write about lesbianism to tell everyone that they are not gay if they play women's games like girls. They just feel ashamed. They are afraid interesting to such games. So they start lying: they are here only because of lesbians. If you add lesbianism, these guys will be the first to leave you.
Whether they like lesbian or not I can't do anyting about it. There are other people that enjoy lesbian content, also I'm well aware that some people will not like what I give and leave I've accepted that, I'm open on hearing everyone's opinion and improve on their notes and I appriciate everyones opinions and ideas
There will be also a hotwife/cuckold path?
I haven't thought about a hotwife character yet but cuckold path definitely
While I like this art style and the basic concept, the Engrish is pretty bad on this one. Also a lot of repetitive dialogue. Really needs a good proofreader to clean it up.
I will do what I can in future updates and sure I agree on that in the future I hope that I hire someone but at this state it's too early I think to even think that
I enjoyed what I've seen so far. Look forward to future updates. I like that there will be choices to be made in upcoming chapters. Definitely keeping an eye out for more progress of this one. Good job, Dev!
Thank you happy you've liked it
Great start looking forward to seeing this on play out.
Thanks!
This seeks to be like GGGB and I love this game so I will return when it has a couple more updates, good luck in the development, I don't know if it's too early to ask how often do you plan to release an update?
I want to do a monthly release but it's too early to say this confidently, we will se how it will go I'm new to this
Good luck on your 1st release dev!
Thanks a lot!:)

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
If they need lesbians, why are they here, in the only game on the site where there are no lesbians? I am surprised at the stupidity of the developers. They believe the words. But they don't believe in deeds. You look carefully not at they say, but at they DO. They don't need any lesbians, otherwise they wouldn't even see your game in the update list. They are here because they saw exactly what they saw: the absence of a lesbian. These boys in every topic of female games are taken to write about lesbianism to tell everyone that they are not gay if they play women's games like girls. They just feel ashamed. They are afraid interesting to such games. So they start lying: they are here only because of lesbians. If you add lesbianism, these guys will be the first to leave you.
While i agree with you, you should realize that only way to avoid lesbians in games is to play otome games and yaoi games, or games by straight female devs(although in already mentioned type of games they are sometimes included). Asking this from male devs is pointless.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
While i agree with you, you should realize that only way to avoid lesbians in games is to play otome games and yaoi games, or games by straight female devs. Asking this from male devs is pointless.
Pointles, yeah, I em male dev who try create otome lesbianless game and i know 5 another dev here who try the same.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: ItsNotUs and Geigi

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is all sexual content with elderly or fat male npc's completely avoidable?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes