• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Promise We Made [v0.3] [AdultSpice]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

AdultSpice

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2023
Thanks for sharing! The game has potential. The character sprites are nice, and the erotic art is simple but effective. I would strongly suggest the developer rework the AI-generated backgrounds; I found the faceless legs-back-to-front people and gibberish signage very distracting and unintentionally funny. Good Girl Gone Bad did it well with real photos (using simple art filters and blurs). The sex scenes are OK if basic but I’ll wait till there’s more of them to comment properly. Good luck with the game.
Thank you for playing and sharing your opinion. Someone else also told me that it would be better if I blurred the background, so I think I'll do just that next time.

So good girl gone bad redone? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP. Game looks amazing dude.
Thank you glad you like it :)

Will it be possible, down the line, to play this where you more or less get to choose who you hook up with? Like, I'm not into blackmail, so would I have the option to choose if the main character falls for/engages in the blackmail or not? It could be another kink here instead of blackmail; it doesn't really matter. I do like corruption games but prefer the ones where the player themselves retain their agency to engage in the content they prefer vs. taking on the character's level of agency themselves (which, often, in these games, is very little), if that makes sense.
It's a dating sim, so yeah, you can choose who you want to hook up with, but I didn't get what you meant with the blackmail. Do you mean that the MC participates willingly in the blackmail? If you could elaborate more, it will be helpful.

manticore124

Dec 14, 2018
Now this I like. Corruption stories, if done correctly, are delightful and this game seems to be going in the right path. Congrats to the dev and can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

Reactions: AdultSpice

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Ah. A young Elon Musk has to fly away, leaving his horny girlfriend home alone. Can she resist the charms of 2-short the rapper, the gay Harry Potter wizard and a bevvy of horny old men? The choice is yours to find out!

[Synopsis from someone who has read not a word of the game and looked at only the pictures]

Looks like it could be good. Don't get me wrong.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Oh wow. The writing. Not sure if done by AI or just someone with little life experience or IRL interactions with humans. :unsure:
But there are so many implausibilities with how conversations play out as well as generally illogical human interaction. I wouldn't know where to begin listing it all.

I like EvaKiss copycat art styles, but tbh, I see little hope here for players who care about anything beyond graphics. Certain things can't be taught and the fiction-writing here is- let's just say on a below remedial level.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ffive and EmoBot

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePromiseWeMade-Prologue
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Oh wow. The writing. Not sure if done by AI or just someone with little life experience or IRL interactions with humans. :unsure:
But there are so many implausibilities with how conversations play out as well as generally illogical human interaction. I wouldn't know where to begin listing it all.

I like EvaKiss copycat art styles, but tbh, I see little hope here for players who care about anything beyond graphics. Certain things can't be taught and the fiction-writing here is- let's just say on a below remedial level.
Woof. Duly noted.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
lesbian content ?
YES! I Hope That There will be Lesbian content!!
I Do Not want to be having 'Fun' (exploring my sexuality)
with any Fat, Old, Ugly or BBC Men (Or any men in general)!!
- If I want a man (male), I would just as soon stay Loyal to MC's loser Beta BF.
(There are plenty of Battery-operated toys/BF's on the market) :LOL::LOL:

(If there will be No planned Lesbian content; I will give game a HARD Pass & "ignore" it)

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Whether you like this art style or not is personal preference, I like it a lot and so does many others. It could use some detail refining and touch-up, particularly in the teaser image of them having sex, it looks kinda bland and lacking detail, kinda like a rough sketch. Not bad by any means just when you do a close-up like that and it's not as detailed as you might expect, especially since it's a sex scene. Also blurring the background slightly is probably the way to go since you are using real life images it will drag to much attention away from the actual art. It just looks weird having real humans in the background with no contrast or blurring. If the pictures have no real humans in them it's less noticeable and in those cases blurring might not be necessary, or just a minor blur to keep it consistent.

Also the close-up of her face when she is naked in bed, her upper earlobe is abruptly cut. Just small things like that which matters when you do close-ups. Regardless, as some people have pointed out, even if the art is good the writing can't be neglected and people will lose interest real fast if it's an incoherent shitshow. GGGB is a hard act to follow so good luck to you! I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure. (y)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes