RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Sequence of the early H-scenes (I think Proxxie was working on making the progression more natural and harder to miss but there could be bugs):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep i have all those except the Inn one which i've tryed to trigger. I'll try again but i have Emely? in my patry aswell now(3 peeps). Thanks though.
Edit: Got it by loading a previous save with ONLY Ana and me in the party(2 peeps).

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yes.
Did you talk to the lady who snuck out of the broom closet?

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
weird cuz I can't find a succubus anywhere
I've looked all over the bar.
I assume it's the bar 2 buildings down from the bunnies guild, right?
you have to invite val to the nightclub and the succubus will come aswell, she'll be at the bar

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance for a save right after the prologue? My game freezes at the same point where I have a choice to stick up for Emily.

Edit: Apparently 7th time's the charm.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Okay, ran into another couple of bugs:

During the party, there is a variant of fluff dialogue that is meant to play if the MC tries to flirt with Ana while tipsy, compliments her butt, and has already done the inn scene, but the script call to check that last condition is bugged, if changed to "$gameSelfSwitches.value([105, 2, 'A'])" it should work correctly.

Also, I believe the addition of Emi's rescue quest is bugging the progression of Val's scenes, when Val asks the MC to go wash their mouth during her second scene, upon re-entering the second floor her sprite will be sleeping and the player will be blocked from entering her room, I believe this is caused by the fact the third event page of the "Room Initializer" event is playing upon re-entering the second floor.

Boyox JR

May 14, 2020
I'm having alittle trouble. I remember when playing back in 0.8 with concerns to val and the late night fun with her. And when I get to the part where you have to brush your teeth then return to val...she is sleeping. I can't progress further. Is there something I havn't done? I remember the succubus is supposed to get involved but I cant get to that part....cuz shes always sleeping when I return. The night H scene always triggers the foot massage and I can never get past it. Is this a glitch or am I possibly missing an H scene? I already got to the part where the bunnies fail against the dragon

cameronflux

Dec 8, 2017
I'm having alittle trouble. I remember when playing back in 0.8 with concerns to val and the late night fun with her. And when I get to the part where you have to brush your teeth then return to val...she is sleeping. I can't progress further. Is there something I havn't done? I remember the succubus is supposed to get involved but I cant get to that part....cuz shes always sleeping when I return. The night H scene always triggers the foot massage and I can never get past it. Is this a glitch or am I possibly missing an H scene? I already got to the part where the bunnies fail against the dragon
It's a glitch introduced in 0.9. I don't believe there were any updates regarding those scenes if you've already seen them in 0.8 but I could be wrong. If you really wanted to go through them on your current playthrough you can download the RPG Maker MV trial for free and delete the 3rd page of the "Room Initializer" in "Guild hall night 2" in event editing mode and use the playtest button to test them after moving your save over. Should be able to move the save over to your normal installation afterwards without issue. At least, I didn't have any issues.

Mhaxygame

Aug 25, 2020
It's a glitch introduced in 0.9. I don't believe there were any updates regarding those scenes if you've already seen them in 0.8 but I could be wrong. If you really wanted to go through them on your current playthrough you can download the RPG Maker MV trial for free and delete the 3rd page of the "Room Initializer" in "Guild hall night 2" in event editing mode and use the playtest button to test them after moving your save over. Should be able to move the save over to your normal installation afterwards without issue. At least, I didn't have any issues.
Would you be able to pass on a save file after the val/succubus scenes have played?

cameronflux

Dec 8, 2017
All my saves atm are After
so there's nothing too early. I guess I can give you my earliest and latest save if you really want.

Edit: Found some earlier saves. The earlysaves.zip has 2 saves just after
The first one is just after the 2 scenes which require you to go downstairs and thus don't normally work in 0.9, but before the rest of the val/succubus scenes which work normally on 0.9. The second save is after all those scenes.

Also I made a comment earlier on not believing there to be anything new regarding these scenes but I do remember now there is 1 scene in the playroom that I believe is contingent on the succubus scene from this sequence

Last edited:

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
9.1 just dropped:

WIN

MAC

LIN

"This is mostly a bugfix release; it fixes a wide range of bugs, but probably the most important are:

• The game getting stuck for some players after defeating the boss at Lake Spear
  • Dutchess Duskveil not properly recognizing that you'd fetched all her items (for Ecchi Quest)
  • Nighttime scenes with Val messing up when you travel upstairs/downstairs
This release also includes a fix for people who were having problems with the lighting plugin. If you did, the game likely crashed when you opened it, and the error message had something about 'Khas' (KhasAdvancedLighting, etc.) in one of the lines. If this describes your problem, follow the instructions in the "Lighting Problems Fix" folder, and let me know if you have any issues. Doing so will disable the lighting, but if you had this problem you wouldn't be able to see it anyway.

I've included an FAQ with this release, too - please let me know if there's anything you think ought to be added!

Finally, I did a little more editing of dialogue for the last half of the recruitment quest; I'd cut editing a little short when I was trying to get the release out. Oh, and I also corrected a number of spelling errors, some from very early in the game.
"

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Any clue where the winds for the staff are? A comment in here said East was near the red eye cave.

:asg:

Aug 3, 2018
How do I get into the Nightclub?

Is this the place with the bouncer, by the guild house? I've tried wearing both the Karathian Dress and the School Uniform, but I can't get in.

Reactions: ijustwannabefunnn

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Is this the place with the bouncer, by the guild house? I've tried wearing both the Karathian Dress and the School Uniform, but I can't get in.
To get in requires a quest chain where you have a dress made for Ana.

Reactions: :asg:

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Any clue where the winds for the staff are? A comment in here said East was near the red eye cave.
I checked the earlier posts on the Patreon and it said that only the beginning of a quest after the ned danger quest was added.

This means that the gathering the winds quest has likely only just begun, and there aren't any other winds anywhere.

I know as I scoured every possible definition of the northern southern and western point for them.

Reactions: wulfhaz and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

To get in requires a quest chain where you have a dress made for Ana.
You have to have a dress for both the MC AND Ana. You wear the Karathian Dress and Ana has to have one made for her by the taurine lady who bakes the cookies. Go towards the palace, and as soon as you enter that area, it's the first building South of the entrance. I don't remember how you get to that point, though. Maybe talk to Val. I think they try to borrow a dress from Val but she doesn't have one that fits, so she sends them to the Taurine lady to make Ana one.

Reactions: :asg:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it a true RPG (with levels, weapons, etc.) at some point or is it about completing mini-games?

For now I like the story and the humor of the game. But minigames are killing me, I'm not a big fan of minigames and usually need a lot of reps to finish one.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is it a true RPG (with levels, weapons, etc.) at some point or is it about completing mini-games?

For now I like the story and the humor of the game. But minigames are killing me, I'm not a big fan of minigames and usually need a lot of reps to finish one.
The combat gets better, but minigames are still there. The game doesn't have levels and most weapons are quest rewards only. Stats and skill upgrades mostly come from story progression.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes