RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
How do you sleep in the guild hall? I'm trying to get the new scene with Val and Ana but it's not working. I get a coffee for both of us, then go to the bedroom and click on the bed. It asks if you want to rest but then nothing happens afterwards. I have all the other Val scenes and I remember moving around at night to get them, but it's been so long between updates that I've forgotten exactly how to do it. Is there some trick to skip time until evening and then sleep?

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
How do you sleep in the guild hall? I'm trying to get the new scene with Val and Ana but it's not working. I get a coffee for both of us, then go to the bedroom and click on the bed. It asks if you want to rest but then nothing happens afterwards. I have all the other Val scenes and I remember moving around at night to get them, but it's been so long between updates that I've forgotten exactly how to do it. Is there some trick to skip time until evening and then sleep?
Okay, the "Val's revenge" pictures posted earlier in this thread (post 1678) don't actually exist in the 0.9.8 game's www\img folder so I guess that explains why I'm not getting any additional scene. Not sure which version those were taken from.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Okay, the "Val's revenge" pictures posted earlier in this thread (post 1678) don't actually exist in the 0.9.8 game's www\img folder so I guess that explains why I'm not getting any additional scene. Not sure which version those were taken from.
I assume it was an early preview for the 0.10.0 content, which is not public and no one has leaked yet.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
v0.9.8 public Mega

Changelog (vs. 0.8)
  • 2 new H-scenes
  • 7-ish quests, depending on how you count
  • 1 (small) dungeon
  • 2 boss fights
  • 1 minigame
  • New district
  • Several new skits
  • An autosave feature
  • A vast number of fixed bugs
  • Improved game performance (hopefully)
  • Approximate new content playtime: 5-7 hours
Thanks for the upload by why the extremely old changelog? (0.9.8 build but changelog only 0.8 unless that's a typo)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Use to play this game in version 1 & 2.
But I stopped because I got tired of the damn Chicken & Frogs.
(I was REALLY hoping for a 'cheat' to get past the little bastards!)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I would say the 270 patrons who appreciate the developers work even if you don't happen to... If you hate the game so much why post in the thread about it?
I'm not exactly sure how their comment translates to "I hate the game", but to me "I'm amazed it's not dead yet" means exactly what it says. Being amazed at something's continuous existence, despite the past, doesn't mean "I hate this game." I may be wrong, but English is my first language, and I feel my reading is a bit higher than that of the average American. lol

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I'm not exactly sure how their comment translates to "I hate the game", but to me "I'm amazed it's not dead yet" means exactly what it says. Being amazed at something's continuous existence, despite the past, doesn't mean "I hate this game." I may be wrong, but English is my first language, and I feel my reading is a bit higher than that of the average American. lol
Ahhh... A bit higher reading than an average American.... That totally explains it

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I am surprised this is still being worked on. I supported the developer back in 2019 or so. But the progress felt so slow. Really enjoy the concept. Who knows maybe it will be finish in my life time?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I would say the 270 patrons who appreciate the developers work even if you don't happen to... If you hate the game so much why post in the thread about it?
I never said I hated the game? It is in fact one of my favorites and I DO actively support the developer. That doesn't mean I can't be surprised when we actually get an update on it.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes