RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Futanari protagonist option will be available in the future?
I don't think so, mate. The game is nearly done, now. Those things you do them early in development, not when it's basically 1.0 lol. He's gonna have to redo every single scene to include the option, that's insane.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Ah yes..another foreign wanker who thinks they are better than everywhere else. Good to know this conversation is going nowhere.
Yes that's right I'm totally foreign to you... not American = foreign wanker without even asking where I reside which btw isn't that foreign a place. I come from a little village to the north of your country called Canada and I don't feel the need to insult you any further than than
Ahhh... A bit higher reading than an average American.... That totally explains it

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

Braindead420k

Feb 28, 2020
where do i start from in the new update i have a save from the 0.8v where it ends with the club scene, but now i have no clue what to do or where to start. Can someone help me please

Dec 14, 2019
Where are the 3 books for the "danger" fisherperson quest? I've found the one in the Sorceror's guild and in the Taurine ambassador's building.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Well, you don't put 0.98 on something that just started lol
True, but this is Proxxie we're talking about. The guy that takes 1+ years to add one sex scene and a few quests.
Besides, they've stated that they intent for the game to go through multiple game worlds before the end. And Proxxie has been stuck in the wow parody world, for what, 5 years?
Hopefully they will give up on this impossible plan, considering the snail's pace they've been having ever since they added the orc city.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyim and Creiz

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes that's right I'm totally foreign to you... not American = foreign wanker
Usually, the people I end in these types of conversations with are from Britain, and "wanker" is their favorite word to call everyone they dislike or disagree with, and sure, it was an assumption based on past experiences.

I come from a little village to the north of your country called Canada
Quite an insult to your own domicile, I would say.
Back to the originator of this hilarity, though...I'm still curious to know how you got "I hate this game" out of that comment. lol

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Aye, me too. I was confused by the versioning lmao.

Yeah, I see, now.
Proxxie could reach v0-5738793658456836438267574836534876587654876548764387-0 and TPE could be less than 5% complete.

Unlikely but possible

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes