RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

goodwaffle

Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1616969

I have seen multiple people showing them having this error. But reading through all the posts I haven't seen anyone find a fix for it. So if anyone knows how to fix this please reply to my post, I will then go through and reply to the others' posts with the fix as well to make it easier on the person that finds the fix.
Do you have always run enabled? I turned that off after encountering the error the first time and made it through the scripted sequence without issue.

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
Do you have always run enabled? I turned that off after encountering the error the first time and made it through the scripted sequence without issue.
Thanks, I turned it off and sure enough, it made it past the scene. As I stated I will share your post with the other people asking the same question.

Reactions: TritonSands

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
I have the problem myself in getting the saves to work. I used it on the full game as well as the compressed game and no luck. I was having trouble in getting pass the chickens and frogs and was given some saves i downloaded and after placing them into the save folder and by starting a new game or not the saves I placed in there shows up in the folder but not in the game itself. Hope N got them to work.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-proteus-effect-v0-9-6-proxxie.5495/post-7549311

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It seems the Dev posted an update to their patreon about bug fixes for this game in January, so I'd say it's not abbandoned
The last couple years have been bug fixes, from what I keep reading. It's gotten to the point where this thread is nothing but a source for curing my boredom, cause I can't say that I ever expect to see another update that is anything but a bugfix. lol

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Shame, game was pretty interesting even if the whole "It's actually a guy" thing wasn't really all that great. With a little more work where it actually mattered this would have been a must-play IMO.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
New post summary.

"I'm close-ish to Ukraine, so I've been distracted privately researching the situation because the US news is more propoganda flavored than usual. I'm done doing this, and also will be gone from this close to Ukraine location in a few weeks. Sorry for sucking, but I suck."

That's about it. Sorry he continues to not take the meds he needs.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
here's the new sex scene enjoy.
It's been a long time since I played the game, but I feel as if I remember this scene from the last update, and it not being anything new. Could just be my brain acting up lol. But...it rings a bell

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
It's been a long time since I played the game, but I feel as if I remember this scene from the last update, and it not being anything new. Could just be my brain acting up lol. But...it rings a bell
They are VERY similar, but the difference was that in the older scene it was Ana fucking Val, and now it's Val fucking you with a strapon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
v0.9.8 public

Changelog (vs. 0.8)
  • 2 new H-scenes
  • 7-ish quests, depending on how you count
  • 1 (small) dungeon
  • 2 boss fights
  • 1 minigame