RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
so in the changelog it says the 9.1 update was in nov 2020?? and there's only been 1 more since? how often does this game get updated cause it looks amazing.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
so in the changelog it says the 9.1 update was in nov 2020?? and there's only been 1 more since? how often does this game get updated cause it looks amazing.
The dev is just really slow and tedious. Most of us don't even bother worrying about it anymore, cause we don't expect much more than bugfixes lol
The recent 9.6 was just that...a bugfix...after a year. So...yeah...that's proxxie lol

Molly_O

Sep 20, 2021
anyone know how to get the night club scene with succubus?
You miss an earlier bed-scene (3D) - Unfortunately, I haven't found it yet. Look at my walkthrough above ( Walkthrough )

Try it: First talk to the Ecchi Quest Lady and when you have received the pass from her (tasks completed), then talk to Sami and Ana

Last edited:

InvaderzFatal

Nov 24, 2018
We need an error-message. Unfortunately we are not clairvoyant
I doesn’t give an error message at all. I use winrar to open the file and extract it and when I try playing the game, it just won’t appear. Is there like another app or support program that I’m supposed to be using as well? I use a windows laptop, I don’t know if this information helps much.

Edit: By appear, I mean that when I click the game so that the game window appears, nothing happens at all. Its like I opened an invisible page, except nothing really opens. I waited for 10 minutes and the game still didn’t open.

Last edited:

SpectralShadowz

Feb 13, 2021
Absolutely love the game. However the only part that I could absolutely do without is the unskippable, obnoxiously slow start/prologue. If there was some way to skip it, it would be fantastic.

fass

Sep 10, 2017
Tentative release date is December 22nd. Take this with an entire ocean of salt of course.
It's about as likely as Santa himself appearing with the release on a silver platter, but you never know...miracles can happen sometimes.

Reactions: FookU2
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes