RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you kind sir, but I think you forgot the global.rpgsave. Without this file, I don't think it's possible for us to load the saves (or if it's possible, please someone tell me)
If you dont have a global file, and your having trouble with any saves you download. Run the game then start a new game, save the game, then exit out of the game, reload it and try to load any save files. By doing this it creates a global file, allowing the game to recognize that there is in fact save files present in the save folder.

Its also important the save files have their proper name. Sometimes users who upload save files attach names to them. IE Frog.rppg, when it should be renamed file5. Or whatever number slot you want to use. If you are unsure of of how many slot numbers any game has, and or, your not sure of the save files proper names, easiest way to know is by starting a new game then save it, look into the save folder and you will see the name of the save file, RPG uses (depending on the version a dev uses) different named save files.

Ive used this technique and still do and it has worked, being compressed or not, that doesn't really matter, but sometimes compressed games have flaws/bugs that could cause issues.

Last edited:

hohol

May 5, 2020
If dont have a global file, with any saves you download you can still run the game then start a new game, save the game, then exit out of the game, reload it and try save files. By doing this it creates a global file, allowing the game to recognize that there is in fact save files present in the save folder.

Its also important the save files have their proper name. Sometimes users who upload save files attach names to them. IE Frog.rppg, when it should be renamed file5. Or whatever number slot you want to use. Starting a new game and save it, then looking into the save folder will show the name of the save file, RPG uses (depending on the version a dev uses) have different named save files.

Ive used this technique and still do and it has worked, being compressed or not, that doesn't really matter, but sometimes compressed games have flaws/bugs that could cause issues.
your system is down, no save files!

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
Where is the third book for the weather-beaten hat quest? I've tried searching the thread, no dice.

ETA: It is found during the mission to help the paladin's family - on the left, in the farmhouse.

Last edited:

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
It was so long ago! How to remember everything? :rolleyes:

Also hate this game so much! Because of its length, because of how annoying gameplay is, and how too easy to miss almost every H-scene in game. And I hate it even more cause it is still a good game with nice kinky scenes and good humorous writing and I still don't want to skip the game despite of all I said of it above! :LOL:

Can anyone say how many new H-scenes in this update? At least approximately? Is there any new H-scenes whatsoever?
Hah, those are definitely real issues. It used to be the case, maybe still is, that if you didn't change the MC's name when prompted you would permanently get locked out of all further sex scenes.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No but at least it'll be quicker for you to download than the 5 1/2 hours it took me to download from SVS Comics :oops:

Hey, blame the person who leaked it to SVS, I did look for a changelog :cry:
Which one of my questions was the no in response to? And the first question can't really be answered with a yes or a no.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I honestly don't remember where I left off. I am just wondering if this update will be worth it? This was mostly futa content right? I don't recall any male companions in the game.

bocob1982

Sep 8, 2020
Can only play the previous download (9.2). The 9.6 version will only run on 64 bit systems and mine is the 32 bit. Can you make a compatable version for windows player with these systems or are we now just SOL.

indolent

Dec 14, 2019
last time i played when you asked to get a penis in the beginning of the game the MC would have a penis, now it's still a vagina, did they change that or is it just a bug?

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
last time i played when you asked to get a penis in the beginning of the game the MC would have a penis, now it's still a vagina, did they change that or is it just a bug?
That was never a thing to my knowledge.

It is the case that at one point you are asked to mentally compare your former cock to Ana's new one, but your answer only affects your self conception, the truth is that Ana's penis is enormous and that your old body's penis is pathetically tiny both in comparison and in general.

There is also one moment later on where Sammy the succubus can temporarily change you back into a dude and buttfuck you. But there is no real male character option in the beginning. It would defeat the point of the game.

Molly_O

Sep 20, 2021
Hallo, I'm new here. I am a big fan of TPE and I'm working at a walkthough.
Here is my first Version till TPE 0.97
Little translation: Gehe = Go to - Sprich/spreche = Talk to - Nord/Ost/Süd/West = North/East/South/West
Please help me to update the file

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes