RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
any femdom stuff lesbian stuff etc? :)
Femdom (without fanaticism) — yes! And light futadom too.
Lesbian, if with futa, then — yes!
If lesbian without futa, then — yes too, but a bit less!

But be aware, the game is long, like really-really long, so there is a lot of gameplay between almost every scenes.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Damn I thought this game was dead. Been hoping for a Ren'Py remake for a long time, but I guess that will still be a while. ;)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Don't know if intentional or accidental, but the MC looks a heck of a lot like the MC for https://f95zone.to/threads/farmers-dreams-r22-gold-musex.2368/
Your probably aware of this, but its cheaper and easier for devs to use models that have been created or existed. You see this a lot in 3D CG's and 3D adult games. I can only guess that some devs decide to rework the images, or hire an artist or do the art themselves to try and change up the images a little.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
a thing that i wish the dev will add, is a skip-button(or fast-forward button) over that lenghty prologue/intro to the game

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Wtf, 2 updates in like a month?!
Not really. 0.9.8 has been out since January, but got released publicly when 0.10 was released to patrons in June. Someone was kind enough to share the patron version after a few bugfix updates. You can probably expect another 6 months before there's another update to the game. A year if nobody shares the patron version and we have to wait for Proxxie to make it public.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Damn I thought this game was dead. Been hoping for a Ren'Py remake for a long time, but I guess that will still be a while. ;)
It's amazing enough that the dev is working on it consistently, again. PLEASE don't put "Ren'Py Remake" in the dev's brain. Let the game get finished, first. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not really. 0.9.8 has been out since January, but got released publicly when 0.10 was released to patrons in June. Someone was kind enough to share the patron version after a few bugfix updates. You can probably expect another 6 months before there's another update to the game. A year if nobody shares the patron version and we have to wait for Proxxie to make it public.
What's in the 10.0.3 version? Is it actually a full update from 9.8 or is it a bugfix after other bugfixes? lol
I just downloaded 9.8 not too long ago and haven't played much of it yet, due to really being lost, since it has been so long since I played it last time. lol

forge_cat

Jan 2, 2018
What's in the 10.0.3 version? Is it actually a full update from 9.8 or is it a bugfix after other bugfixes? lol
If you're gonna read everything, there's... at least 4 hours of dialogue/plot + maybe 2 hours on combat and puzzles. Depends on one's pace of course.

The bulk of it is finally recruiting The Hell for the dragon raid, which of course means doing several tasks for them. The final one is in a new location and takes several hours, including some non-sleepwalking combat. Then you get another wind charge for the Staff from that location.

There's a relatively short optional quest regarding the Elven embassy with a sneaking minigame that's triggered from the nightclub, look for a pair of guys in bottom right corner. At least I think that's new in v10.

And there's a lengthy chat with the Oracle that progresses events from Cape Hope, but you have to figure out a new portal puzzle to get there - and it's actually a bastard-tough one, kid gloves off. Triggered via Shiri.

Finally, one (1) sex scene (singular). But it's another threesome with Ana and Val, so whatever, it's good.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If you're gonna read everything, there's... at least 4 hours of dialogue/plot + maybe 2 hours on combat and puzzles. Depends on one's pace of course.

The bulk of it is finally recruiting The Hell for the dragon raid, which of course means doing several tasks for them. The final one is in a new location and takes several hours, including some non-sleepwalking combat. Then you get another wind charge for the Staff from that location.

There's a relatively short optional quest regarding the Elven embassy with a sneaking minigame that's triggered from the nightclub, look for a pair of guys in bottom right corner. At least I think that's new in v10.

And there's a lengthy chat with the Oracle that progresses events from Cape Hope, but you have to figure out a new portal puzzle to get there - and it's actually a bastard-tough one, kid gloves off. Triggered via Shiri.

Finally, one (1) sex scene (singular). But it's another threesome with Ana and Val, so whatever, it's good.
It's been so long since I played, I'm truly lost as to where I am and what to do next. But, if there's that much new stuff, I'll need a weekend to do it haha. New job keeps me busy during the week, so lack of time for that much stuff.

Last edited:

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
sigh, stupid second light portal puzzle to the oracle really like impossible to solve, anyone got idea to solve this?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes