RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Save file made by yours truly has all scenes and main story as of v10.0.3 unlocked, 999999 gold, 99 potions elixirs etc, and MC+Ana+Emily all overpowered (can clear anything in one round two max).
Note: Make sure you have at least one save file in the game then overwrite it with this one otherwise the save menu would look empty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Save file made by yours truly has all scenes and main story as of v10.0.3 unlocked, 999999 gold, 99 potions elixirs etc, and MC+Ana+Emily all overpowered (can clear anything in one round two max).
Note: Make sure you have at least one save file in the game then overwrite it with this one otherwise the save menu would look empty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A man amongst men, I salute you Sir

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sasarko99

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
this one and thank u in advance if u answer
Capture.PNG
this has got only 1 igniter bomb from left of the map with some non igniter bomb place a loop round the pillar, you have to place 1 by 1 of more non igniter bomb stretch to where you stand and on to the right side of the wall with more non igniter bomb that needed to bomb them too to clear the path below

gurdil98

Mar 8, 2018
this has got only 1 igniter bomb from left of the map with some non igniter bomb place a loop round the pillar, you have to place 1 by 1 of more non igniter bomb stretch to where you stand and on to the right side of the wall with more non igniter bomb that needed to bomb them too to clear the path below
thanks for responding but i know what i must do, the problem is how: the bombs explodes 1x1 square and there are two square to explode for reaching the bomb next to the creatures
i tried like 4 hours, no kidding, to put one line quicker than the other for quickly put two other bombs in place, but there is no time for that
so if someone have a picture of the solution or a save right after that it would be cool

chuckace

Dec 10, 2018
Was really disappointed in that cockblocking tentacle monster scene...
It was all "you've seen la blue girl" and I was like "that shit broke my hentai cherry 23 years ago" "oh well.. have a useless animal (cat) interruption and an hour of dialog instead". Boner nazi.

I did appreciate the Conan the Barbarian reference though.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Caverga

Apr 9, 2018
OK, so do you remember I reported a problem? (see previous post).
Because of that I couldn't continue the game. When I clicked "Continue" it leaded me directly to the error message, with no possibility of loading one of my six saved games.
Well, I could "Start a new game", and when the MC finally was starting as a girl just then I could hit the ESC-key to call the menu. From there I could load my last game and continue playing, avoiding to do what triggered the error (that was to invite Jovi to join the party).

Much later, in another scene, when the error was already forgotten, and Jovi was in the party with no problem, I was about to engage a raid and ... the same error message came again. This time, however, restarting and "Continue" allowed me to load a saving game so I am still playing and found this other action to avoid.

Hoping this helps you in a similar situation.

SADFGHBJNKLMHGF

Mar 13, 2021
I have a proplem, I want to do the ecchi quest thet you get from the woman in der nightclub but I don`t know wer I find/get the ingredients.
Can someone help me?
I need :
- succubus hair
- cotton panties
- crystal dildo

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Thanx for your great help. I did get stuck at no. 8 cause the solution was too "easy" for me. But i managed in the end. With your hard work the rest was easy.

1. Rotate yellow beam to face west
2. Enter blue portal
3. Drag west pillar down so it meets yellow beam
4. Rotate blue beam to face south
5. Enter yellow portal
6. Move yellow beam up and right, then rotate to face east
7. Enter blue portal
7a. Rotate center yellow beam north
8. Enter yellow portal
9. Move south pillar out of the way of the cyan beam, then renter yellow portal
10. Move red beam out of the way
11. Rotate center yellow beam west and enter blue portal
12. Rotate southwest yellow beam north and move to middle, then enter blue portal
13. Rotate center yellow beam north and enter yellow portal
14. Move west blue beam north and rotate it north, then enter yellow portal
15. Enter blue portal and rotate green beam east, then reenter blue portal
16. Enter green portal and move cyan beam middle and rotate it east, then enter green portal
17. Enter cyan portal
18. Done!
Amazing! Thanks a lot for saving me from a severe headache.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
How do you sleep in the guild hall? I'm trying to get the new scene with Val and Ana but it's not working. I get a coffee for both of us, then go to the bedroom and click on the bed. It asks if you want to rest but then nothing happens afterwards. I have all the other Val scenes and I remember moving around at night to get them, but it's been so long between updates that I've forgotten exactly how to do it. Is there some trick to skip time until evening and then sleep?
I have the same problem, can't remember how to skip time to night and the bed doesn't help, it skips to next day directly.

mamtowd

Jun 17, 2022
I have a proplem, I want to do the ecchi quest thet you get from the woman in der nightclub but I don`t know wer I find/get the ingredients.
Can someone help me?
I need :
- succubus hair
- cotton panties
- crystal dildo
I have this problem also because I lost the panties somewhere.. Can you make them or cheat them?
EDIT:
Nvm.
Just talked to a guy with'friends'

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes