RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

fass

Sep 10, 2017
As I said before the dev keeps releasing "updates" but no new content has been added. I can't remember when the the last time content was added. I think it's been a couple years. Really this game should be listed as abandoned!

Personally the games not all that bad, true it should have more x-rated scenes!
It stands out for having good writing and a great art style of its own. The mistake many make is using those off the shelf models that often look ugly and fall into the uncanny vally. The lack of focus is maybe one of the problems for the game too as the strong point is the art, writing and sexy fun that the developer has been clever in making. Shame it's sort of died off.

Bob Barilaz

Oct 6, 2017
I don't want to disappoint you, but it only in 3rd place ( Chinese and Spanish on 1st and 2nd)
Firstly i said probably
Secondly even if not first people have English commonly as a secondary language
Third you can go to countries where NO-ONE speaks Chinese or Spanish but at least some if not more speak English
Lastly I'm not disappointed, more annoyed that we don't have one language worldwide for media n entertainment, anime sry only Japanese region 1, great movie too bad only in German, fun game aww not in your country, so much restrictions leading to months even years between manga chapter releases due to language translation needed.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes