HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
this game is really good but it would be so much better if it had some renders i would've loved to seen some renders when things got spicy between Nefail and Elifael and i love the way how they're so affectionate towards each other
One day, mate, one day^^ :)

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Just finished Nefail path, must say that I am VERY intrigued about foreshadowing of house mage. Loved Nefail scene and dialogues between her and Eli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I honestly LOL'd at: NB.png
and:
nb2.png
I actually googled it and found out that is a real word. I swear, germans are crazy. :LUL:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Love it. A nice update and the scenes between the three sisters after the truce feel solid. Poor Nefail, who would have thought that she would not have the strength to cope with the hungry sisters. :HideThePain:

Although there is a question, after or in the events of the next book, Syna will get a dick, but Eli still doesn't?

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Love it. A nice update and the scenes between the three sisters after the truce feel solid. Poor Nefail, who would have thought that she would not have the strength to cope with the hungry sisters. :HideThePain:

Although there is a question, after or in the events of the next book, Syna will get a dick, but Eli still doesn't?
Thanks!

Elifael will begin the novitiate, while Synafae is at the very end. She is pretty much set for the ordeal, while Elifael has a long way to go. We will see.

Also: new poll! I am very curious about this one.

Reactions: youngethan

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Poll - Endings.jpg

I'm very happy that Nefail's Ending turned out to be so popular, it is my wife's favourite and the one I believe I did best. Still, I strongly encourage everyone who has not seen the others to give them a chance. I did my best to make all of them worth reading and, above all, worth fapping to. For example: there is an exclusive scene with Calliope (the centaur girl) unique to the Synafae/Maryl path.

Work on Book II has began but it will take some time to get it just right. In the meantime I hope to bring to all those who enjoyed my writing a surprise. Stay tuned and all the best ;).

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
What a fantastic story. I thank you for it. Great characters and excellent writing.
I loved the jokes Elifael told more than I care to admit and the dynamic between her, Nefail, Maryl, and Sally were my favorites.
If I ever had to say I got a small disappointed
Here hoping for the next book to be as good as this one,

PS: Spoilers are about the ending I got, so, be warned if you read without finishing the game.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
What a fantastic story. I thank you for it. Great characters and excellent writing.
I loved the jokes Elifael told more than I care to admit and the dynamic between her, Nefail, Maryl, and Sally were my favorites.
If I ever had to say I got a small disappointed
Here hoping for the next book to be as good as this one,

PS: Spoilers are about the ending I got, so, be warned if you read without finishing the game.
Thank you so much! You made my day :D.

I look forward to bring you the first chapter of book 2.

As for your minor disappointment... let's just say that the story is not over yet ;)

summoning_circle

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2023
View attachment 2518339

I'm very happy that Nefail's Ending turned out to be so popular, it is my wife's favourite and the one I believe I did best. Still, I strongly encourage everyone who has not seen the others to give them a chance. I did my best to make all of them worth reading and, above all, worth fapping to. For example: there is an exclusive scene with Calliope (the centaur girl) unique to the Synafae/Maryl path.

Work on Book II has began but it will take some time to get it just right. In the meantime I hope to bring to all those who enjoyed my writing a surprise. Stay tuned and all the best ;).
Your writing is really excellent. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Guerrilla!

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi, any news about start of the book 2?
As soon as I am done with my side project. I'm sure most people who have been following me would've preferred that I just got on with my main project rather than messing around with something so different. Still, I was really inspired and I needed to get this story out of my head and onto the page.

I also really wanted to bring you a full game. I did not want to release it chapter by chapter. That is why it's taking so long.
I hope to be done with it in early august and polish it in no more than a week. After that I will realease it, ready to be read/played from start to finish. I really hope you like it :).

After that I'll begin to work on book II right away. It will take me another 6-7 weeks to write down and polish the first chapter. Stay tuned and feel free to ask me if you want to know more ;).

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Stay tuned and feel free to ask me if you want to know more ;).
Thanks for the update. I don't really have any questions, but I want to share a funny little story. Sometime months ago I found out that new Baldur's gate game is coming out and that is set in the same setting as queen of phalli. So I was bored and decided to check it out. IMAGINE my surprise when I started to create a character and that drow girls weren't a juicy futa girls and that male drow exist. :KEK:

Anyway, I played through early access and thoroughly enjoyed and started to patiently waiting for full release when I found out that you can romance a bad bitch drow
so I obviously had to do that. And oh boy, was that a fucking ride that was, from genocide to hot sex scene, to her campfire dialogue, 10/10.

P.S. I finally heard pronunciation of "Menzoberranzan" and laughed like a retard.:KEK: Don't know who's the original creator of that word but I know for the fact that he is a huge fucking nerd.:KEK:

P.S.S. Oh and I forgot, apparently she is House Baenre and that is a big(?) deal.

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for the update. I don't really have any questions, but I want to share a funny little story. Sometime months ago I found out that new Baldur's gate game is coming out and that is set in the same setting as queen of phalli. So I was bored and decided to check it out. IMAGINE my surprise when I started to create a character and that drow girls weren't a juicy futa girls and that male drow exist. :KEK:

Anyway, I played through early access and thoroughly enjoyed and started to patiently waiting for full release when I found out that you can romance a bad bitch drow
so I obviously had to do that. And oh boy, was that a fucking ride that was, from genocide to hot sex scene, to her campfire dialogue, 10/10.

P.S. I finally heard pronunciation of "Menzoberranzan" and laughed like a retard.:KEK: Don't know who's the original creator of that word but I know for the fact that he is a huge fucking nerd.:KEK:
The best girl! Dommy mommy ftw!

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes