joryh

Nov 8, 2021
KEEEE-RIST on a pogo stick! Have you looked at the toes on the black guy hanging from the Escher wall? Fucking nightmare fuel.

Reactions: Mister Wake

LewdKitty87

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2024
I just played this and it's actually pretty cool. Nice to see a game that's not all about modern world for once! The art's super cute too. Gotta say, I'm looking forward for other updates of this project.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I'm wondering on the Peter to Petra transformation path whether there is any further story development after her father comes and accepts the knife allowing Petra to avoid jail? It's been several game weeks since that happened with no further progress in any area.

Reactions: Usex809

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
I'm wondering on the Peter to Petra transformation path whether there is any further story development after her father comes and accepts the knife allowing Petra to avoid jail? It's been several game weeks since that happened with no further progress in any area.

You have to wait for few months to see any kind of potential story updates here. I guess even Dev is stuck with the story as major focus is on prison, it was supposed to have a powerful guy corrupting MC just like he corrupt his daughter. While premise is good it can not be executed properly here as there is no wife content here then, maybe introducing her during some weekly visits should be applied, or anything to include her in the story. Maybe add Magic angle which was introduced very briefly and what not.

Author is trying to corrupt MC by having Mind Break with rapes but is not even showing that MC is liking it any time. Honestly, if Prison is not sorted out game is over. Cuck content already reached the end in previous patches so only M2F was left. It was supposed to spice things up but made game more confusing and disjointed in long run.

Reactions: JoeHiggins1949

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
My save is on the M2F path and never saw a prison path or scene. So just waiting on being able to serve clients at our tavern, and work there.

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
My save is on the M2F path and never saw a prison path or scene. So just waiting on being able to serve clients at our tavern, and work there.
It will start automatically regardless of the path you took if you chose the M2F transformation. If its not working save file is bugged.

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
No images showing
when I open the source code with my browser it shows paths like
c:/Users/LkS7vXQ21z/OneDrive/Documentos/Twine/Stories/images/intro/city1.png

What are you even commenting on, it's not even supposed to work at all

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm enjoying this Interesting, different (good thing) game and really like the girls.

I may be missing something but when you make the deal with Loki he says you will "double you profits". Aside from corrupting your wife, you don't seem to make any more money from your drinks ($2 when you serve and $5 when she does). Sarah doesn't even charge any money spending time upstairs so it seems Loki shafted you... no additional profit + you lose out on Sarah making money downstairs while she's "entertaining" and you have to sleep on the couch to get a daily key to get cucked....sucks to be you :).

ps. I noticed that if you happen to have enough money ($2,000) in the m2f route, you have no option to pay if you choose not to accept the knife. Unstuckme does allow you to pay to get out.

Another strange thing is being able to have sex with Sarah 2-3 times (if you are very careful) and then blank responses.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
What is the point to this game?

Played the (NTR) path:

Wife is pissed that you gave her to the Lord for the night.
You apologize up, down, right, left saying you will never do that to her again.
She is still mad but forgives you.

So unless you ask her to sleep with strangers (The thing you just swore you would never do to her because you love her), nothing ever happens in the bar..... ?

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
download available on
changelog

v0.3.4
-Added about 12.000 characters of content
-Added a prison gloryhole on m2f storyline
-Fixed Peter & Sarah sex scenes and storyline
-Fixed not adding sex counters to Sarah on "Sweet pain" quests
-Fixed Peter and Sarah "m2f is not defined" error
-Fixed colors of important npcs dynamic chat

v0.3.3