VN Flash Completed The Record of Beastiality Princess [v1.0] [Hexenhaus]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
It's a very short game (if you can even call a kinetic novel with scenes' selection a game). The last 2 screens at the very end are not translated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
It's a very short game (if you can even call a kinetic novel with scenes' selection a game). The last 2 screens at the very end are not translated.
Regarding the untranslated screens, it was just an anti-piracy message. There wasn't any content there so I didn't translate them. Thanks for playing!

The developer is gone so there won't be any sequels unless someone else creates it. I had an idea for one and remade the characters from this game in Daz3D but nothing ever came of it.

Here are a couple quick renders.
Utaha-1.png
Utaha-2.png

Reactions: Ahsl and Soobaroo

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
Regarding the untranslated screens, it was just an anti-piracy message. There wasn't any content there so I didn't translate them. Thanks for playing!

The developer is gone so there won't be any sequels unless someone else creates it. I had an idea for one and remade the characters from this game in Daz3D but nothing ever came of it.

Here are a couple quick renders.
I've managed to translate those messages using Google's image translation tool. Amusing that the developer said that the message also is displayed to those who bought it legally.
The dev might be gone, but the legacy still lives on. :) Gamedev is a money and time consuming endeavor.
Thanks for the translation! The renders look pretty good.

Reactions: Ahsl

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
View attachment 3184949

Overview:
Sakuragi Utaha is a girl raised to be on the straight and narrow by her wealthy family. But then after they lose their fortune she ends up selling her body to the adult video industry. Shaking off her overpowering feelings of despair she looks for a photo shoot, but something about the studio she ended up at seems strange…​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Release Date: 2008-08-30
Original Title: 犬姫姦々
Aliases: Inuhime Kannashi
Developer: Hexenhaus
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Edited MTL)
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 Hours)
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Even More Perverted Girlfriend
Translator: Temper Six
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

This game is
absolutecinemameme.jpg

Thanks for the translation, btw.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes