doku99

Mar 21, 2018
When the dev abandons a game but then says they only came back cause they need the money, that really spells future growth to me.
We want the game. No matter the motivation behind it, we want the game. If it's by economic pressure, so be it. This release, if it happens, should not mean full trust. But it should constitute a start, and perhaps with time, a fresh one.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
yo alishia dont drop blacked over few racist ppl tht shit is good could you atleast post em in secret img folder like you did with v0.1 tht mia blacked jail gangbang scene would be great to see
Blacked stuff isn't out because of racists, it's just that the games tend to focus on women and/or futa. It's just guys that are not allowed.

I mean, I wouldn't mind it, but she can do her thing.

Reactions: RHFlash

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I never whined or cried, but I was vocal (in Discord) about my dislike of how this was handled. I can say that now that I've seen an update, I have reactived my Patreon for her.
Should've waited until tomorrow to be sure :p

Well, I'm not one to talk...I kept mine activated all this time!

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Seeing an update after 13 months has gotta be some sort of a record, if the update actually comes out, that is...

freca

Jun 15, 2017
No release yet. Alishia commented in Discord saying that she's finishing it up and will need to play test. Expectation of release is today but could be early tomorrow morning.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes