Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
The worst thing about this is that Alishia has acknowledged that the lack of communication just makes the situation worse,yet she does nothing about it.Literally just a small update every 2 weeks saying "Hey I'm still here and working on this specific thing right now" would make the situation a thousand times better yet she doesn't do it.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
The worst thing about this is that Alishia has acknowledged that the lack of communication just makes the situation worse,yet she does nothing about it.Literally just a small update every 2 weeks saying "Hey I'm still here and working on this specific thing right now" would make the situation a thousand times better yet she doesn't do it.
How lying would be better?

Dec 1, 2017
So is this going to have a continuation? I have read the posts in this thread but i'm still kinda confused about it, this game clearly has a lotta of fans

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Who knows? Technically ALISHIA is still working on it. Whether or not she actually is, nobody knows. It's been a year since the last update and three months since an actual news update from the dev. On Discord she's on Do Not Disturb.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Retro

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Fuck Alishia and her "perfectionist much" excuse. But both of these projects are a helluva successful scam, and she even asking for 10G, lol.
Such audacity =D I kinda like it, tbqfh

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Place your bets place your bets here!!!! Will it happen or will hell freeze over? We have very good odds that one of them will happen for sure.
giphy.gif

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes